Do you consider Aus/NZ/Japan shows leg 5 or rest of leg 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I mean, stage is the same, main ingredients of the setlist are the same (War, Africa, Zoo TV bits) except for Boy trio missing but that happened in S. America too.

On the other hand, the new setlist ending Saints/AOH/Kite appeared and possibly Window in the skies might make it. (is the merchandise any different compared to S. American dates?)

What do you think?

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I mean, stage is the same, main ingredients of the setlist are the same (War, Africa, Zoo TV bits) except for Boy trio missing but that happened in S. America too.

On the other hand, the new setlist ending Saints/AOH/Kite appeared and possibly Window in the skies might make it.

What do you think?

I like to think of it as the only leg of our own special little tour. :D

I think given the time elapsed between leg 4 and now and given the reworked setlist (e.g. Walk On, Angel Of Harlem, Kite) it has to considered its own leg.

Plus the t-shirts that have dates on the back have Australia, NZ, Japan and Hawaii only so I guess more than anything that makes this a leg all by itself.

U2girl said:

So why don't you consider it an extension of Leg 2? It fits that bill too! :wink:

Personally, I feel this is definitely a new leg. The only solid comparisons I can draw with leg 4 are the same I can draw with leg 2. We've had a huge nine month gap, and I feel the atmosphere of the shows has changed a bit. This feels like more of a party or a celebration, and like some have said, it's more like the U218 Tour by stealth rather than the Vertigo Tour now.

Back
Top Bottom