DIRTY DAY CAMPAIGN - Please Read and Respond Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can totally see larry eyeing the wristband in this pic

dxlqtg.jpg

ok ill just write shannon and new york on the envelope and hope it gets to you.

if people want a wristband they need to pm me their address instead of just bitching they didnt get one :madspit:

Miroslava...

I watched the video last night! You are such a ham but so so cute and I am so happy for you!!!! :hug:

Miroslava said:

So are my hands, and I do have a mean Jab/Hook combo...

:eyeroll:

:lol:

actually - and I'm just guessing here from the pictures and the video I saw (quite a few times I might add)- I think that Larry's line of vision was directed ahmm... higher and to the front of Miroslava shirt:shifty:

I agree with Chizip... by the way, I do have your wristband chizip, you want me to mail it to someone or shall I keep it and continue with my mission at the next show? :p

Miroslava said:
I agree with Chizip... by the way, I do have your wristband chizip, you want me to mail it to someone or shall I keep it and continue with my mission at the next show? :p

continue on with the mission. the fate of the dirty day campaign is now in your hands. dont blow it, again.

Pressure is on. I'll do my best! Worst case scenario, it'll be in Adam's hand.

:rockon:

This is all great material for the Dirty Day article. Remember guys, this article will be a chance to shoot your beliefs and efforts to Google News - so make sure you tell me as much as possible over email.

So I read in another thread that Bono said they are working on Dirty Day...now I know we're talking about Bono here, but still, does anyone think this has anything to do with the petition?? Has Bono gotten any word of it? I think it'd be amazing if we could pull this off!

Why the support for Dirty Day? Well, for one thing, it's from U2's least played album (besides Passengers) but one of my favourites! In fact I believe Stay was the only Zooropa song to be played in the US until The First Time a few nights ago... now that's just a shame. One of U2's best albums and only two songs played in the US? That has to change. Also, two words: ZOOTV Sydney. On the album I wouldn't say Dirty Day is one of the best (Lemon, Stay, Zooropa beat it for sure), but live, like so many other U2 songs, it takes on a whole new life. It's no coincidence that U2 says "live is where we live," because live is certainly where the songs live. I think Dirty Day would fit in with the current tour quite well, possibly in the encore, and I can guaruntee it would ROCK.

You can quote me on anything, though I doubt I've said anything quote-worthy.

"These days, days, days, run away like horses over a hill..:drool:

and "Who's gonna ride your wild horses" .. :drool:

just make it a horse theme:wink:

I love DD - signed the petition and want's a wrist band.
*makes note to pm's Chipiz*

Well I'm glad at least that this thread brought more sigs to the petition if not to accomplish its original intent - which was to garner quotes for an article.

I think Dirty Day would fit in this tour, with it being about Bono's relationship with his dad.
And it would be nice to have another song from the zoo era to replace one of the tired songs, like Bullet or Pride.

You can quoute me.

Back
Top Bottom