Did they really rehearse Mofo/Discotheque?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:
No. It's all horseshit. Look at the 1st 2 Toronto sets.
having just returned from toronto 3 and 4, i'm happy to say by now you're eating your words. your constant skepticism and sour attitude is really tiresome.

VintagePunk said:

Horseshit, huh? I was one of 6 people outside listening to it. They ran through it for a full hour, actually, during rehearsal on the 13th. Then Mofo for about 30 - 45 minutes. Complete, with vocals.

And lo and behold, they played Discotheque last night. :ohmy:

Looks like I was right, and you were wrong. That gives me the utmost satisfaction, after reading your setlist bitching for months. :wink:

Off to Chicago.... :hyper:

:lmao: I just posted without seeing that you posted a similar sentiment...well said!!!!
and MrBrau, what I really don't get is that you bitched about Discotheque being horseshit, and then it gets played and you bitch that it doesn't help the setlist--you complain about static setlists and then you complain that Gloria hasn't been played, when it's already been played quite a bit on the first leg!

You might need some medication :|

MrBrau1 said:

I should do this. Make fake soundcheck recordings. I could just take a live recording and muffle the recording, and post 30 seconds or so.

Lemon
Mofo
Exit
Discotheque
Gone
One Tree Hill

I could really fuck with some people.:shifty:

Might be fun.

:madspit:

So you're claiming the belgian recording of Crumbs as a fraude? Just pittyful :tsk:

And besides, they rehearsed Electrical storm here as well, also a fraude??
Sure.....................

Put your money where your mouth is or.... the only person you should be:censored: is yourself .

It's just a pitty we didn't get to hear any of those songs, but who knows, all is not lost and maybe you americanos get to hear them instread, wouldn't that be ironic?

Back
Top Bottom