did bono ever silhouette himself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
As they did the Zoo TV flashback did Bono ever sihouette himself before Zoo Station on some shows?

Nope, Zoo station was the only show opener for Zoo TV tour, I personally think that that song was the best opener U2 ever did..

oh sorry! I saw them on 9-20 indoor Chicago, and as long as I remembered it, no he did not, he just appeard out on the elipse....But the LED balls had the same picture as did when Bono appeared in front of a tv on the ZOO TV tour...

europop2005 said:
As they did the Zoo TV flashback did Bono ever sihouette himself before Zoo Station on some shows?

As far as I know, it was done at all shows on the 4th leg. I have seen it on the Sao Paulo DVD and I assume it happened at the others on the that leg too.

Maybe it was just for the stadium shows. Did it happen during the 2nd leg?

PS - I wish I didnt know that they did that. It would have been such a cool suprise for me at the Brisbane show!!

During the stadium shows in the 2nd and 4th leg they played a videoclip of a shilhouette Bono on the top-left videoscreen. That videoclip was recorded during the Belgium rehearsal at 8/9 june last year.

U2293.jpg

sorry if its to big :reject:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/pepokiss/ :wink:

Back
Top Bottom