Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Alright, here we are again for another U2 show, this time in Detroit.

Once again a stream will be available here http://live.g0rman.com:8000 , you can use either winamp or itunes to listen. This is my first time relaying the stream, so there may be some technical difficulties, but I hope not.

Alright, well enjoy the show.

MTEdge said:
On a separate note, I think Lila's found a GA for her daughter as well! I won't say who helped her locate one. :wink:

I'm so glad for her and her daughter, it shows good karma comes back to you

is anybody listening now? let me know if its working, should be the arcade fire now

"wake up"

oh that's just EVIL!!!

i'm going to the show tomorrow so i'm not going to listen to the show itself, but i tuned in for any pre-show fun. right in time for "wake up." which puts me into pavlovian convulsions. i can't wait for tomorrow. i wonder what they're going to play tonight.

...someone told me not to cry...

BonosBaby12 said:
Hey how do you go about with getting into the stream to listen to the concert?

if you have winamp, open it up, then go to file, then play url, then paste the url i posted in the first post in this thread

should work then

Hi to everyone! Nice to meet all of you!

I'm so happy I'm back to reading Interference after so long away. I'm just now starting to post on the forums here... I'm tired of U2.com. :wink:

Thanks for getting the stream up. I can't wait for tomorrow's show!! woo hoo! :happy:

MTEdge said:
On a separate note, I think Lila's found a GA for her daughter as well! I won't say who helped her locate one. :wink:

Oh that is so awesome. I've been checking ticketmaster regularly in the off chance that one might pop up... but this is so great! I'm so happy for them. :)

Great work MTEdge!

MTEdge said:

:up:

That's great! Can our next mission be to help me find 11/21 msg tickets :sad:

MTEdge said:

Well, ETS does have 11/21 tix as well... just not GA's! :wink:

I've used them before and honestly I'd rather not spend $250 to sit in the upper levels....I don't have to have GAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom