Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:

Songs like this and "Mercy" are better than any other band's released work. That's one of the major reasons that U2 is the great band that they are.

'Mercy' needs to see the light of day through an official release. I feel ridiculously strongly about this :angry:

Always!! :rockon:

overall Beautiful Day is a better song, but something about this song gives me so much joy.

probably because it sounds like Beautiful Day.

But really, I fuckin' love this song

Diane L said:

Songs like this and "Mercy" are better than any other band's released work. That's one of the major reasons that U2 is the great band that they are.

I can't quite agree with what you're saying, as I've heard about a million songs about a million times better than these two...but I dig your sentiment. I know where you're coming from. Maybe "Mercy" is a near-classic, but this shit isn't even finished and it's pretty murky at spots--it's the murky parts that make the rays of "sunlight" that much more powerful. A flower in a pot of dirt, you know?

angel_28 said:
Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaays!!! :dance:

i love how many riffs and lyrics from other songs show up in this. it's like a big proto-U2 song.

i don't really like it as a whole, but i like the things it turned into.

beau2ifulday said:

'Mercy' needs to see the light of day through an official release. I feel ridiculously strongly about this :angry:

Um Mercy needs to be played live right now, or December 10th in Cleveland. and on an album.

ALWAYS WEAR A SAFETY BELT!!! :rockon:

alexdescending said:

i love how many riffs and lyrics from other songs show up in this. it's like a big proto-U2 song.

i don't really like it as a whole, but i like the things it turned into.

I agree. It's interesting to see the progress.

BonosBaby12 said:
Can somebody help me please? Im into the winamp and The Killers song is playing. However it keeps cutting out to do the buffering. Im new to all of this so Im clueless as to what to do,lol.

It'll say The Killers but it's not...

ok, so im trying to have Mofo from Sarajevo as background music for my MySpace page

does anyone know the HTML code I use to do this?

They should soooo do this song old school, paired with New Year's Day, it would be good to have in the "early U2" rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom