Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I LOVE Heatland!!! I wrote a whole paper in college based on "dawn changes everything." Ahh...

wenda said:
Who you rootin' for, angel?

I'm sort of a free angent fan at the moment...but I'm officially supporting all Canadian teams except Ottawa...for some unknown reason I despise them...:ohmy:

Chizip said:
BAD NEWS

the guy brought two phones, one of them doesn't work inside the place, and the other is low on battery :(

he said to call near the end, so i guess ill call for the first encore and see how long it goes...

sorry guys, i tried

:sad:

No wuckers dude.

You tried your best. :up:

Three shows ago hearing just the encores would have blown our minds. :combust:

Chizip said:
BAD NEWS

the guy brought two phones, one of them doesn't work inside the place, and the other is low on battery :(

he said to call near the end, so i guess ill call for the first encore and see how long it goes...

sorry guys, i tried

Hey, we'll live. Can he still text us the setlist?

Chizip said:
BAD NEWS

sorry guys, i tried

:scream: After all that?!?
Thanks for setting all this up anyway. :hug:

Chizip said:
BAD NEWS

sorry guys, i tried

Oh bummer... :slant:

timothius said:

Three shows ago hearing just the encores would have blown our minds. :combust:
Oh yeah, better tell him to save it for the encore or the surprise "Mofos" or whatever.

Chizip said:
BAD NEWS

sorry guys, i tried

Thanks for trying to hook us up. Can you continue to play us music? Listening to my own collection isn't as much fun :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom