Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

This is for you MTEDGE:
1.gif

I sure hope it's really a GA ticket, LOL! I owe you - maybe I can mail you the new DVD or something.

Biig hugs to all who have helped me scout for tickets. :love:

I'm listening to the stream now, and will be back soon. Maddy needs the computer for homework

I have found what I'm looking for...

(Sounded a little clearer a few minutes ago - sounds a little rough, or like an unclear radio channel - pretty clear though overall. Thanks chizip :bow: )

As Bono's apt to say at different shows (because as Chizip would say, "it's rehearsed"), I'm not worthy of the praise. BTW, it's definitely a GA. :wink:

volume is great...

the sound is still distorted, though...

as was asked before, what EQ settings are you running through this? it sounds as though it's mostly bass distortion.

kellyahern said:

Are you using it through AOL? I couldn't get it to work through that and had to open explorer.

No, no AOL... I'm using Winamp... how are you using it through Explorer? Why am I so confused? oy... it's been a long day...

Ohhhh how exciting. I thought Detroit was in another timezone and I'd have to miss most of the show. But yay! It's not!

Actually, the bassyness may be a good thing once the show starts. If memory serves, the bass was turned way down for the streamed shows. The excess bass may fix things as far as the live broadcast is concerned. (OK, I hope that made sense!)

MTEdge said:
FWIW, I'm on Microsoft's Windows Media Player.

Ahh!! I finally got it!!!!! Except that the sound is not very good... :slant:

But at least I can hear it!!!! woo hoo! Thank you!!

Bono really must need my love.

(Edit: It's sounds much better now. It's quieter, but I can turn it up on my end and it still sounds good.)

BAD NEWS

the guy brought two phones, one of them doesn't work inside the place, and the other is low on battery :(

he said to call near the end, so i guess ill call for the first encore and see how long it goes...

sorry guys, i tried

:sad:

Yeah, it's perfect Chizip!! We can turn the sound up on our end, you keep it the way it is!

I can't even remember the last time I listened to Rattle and Hum, so this is nice.
Chizip said:
BAD NEWS

the guy brought two phones, one of them doesn't work inside the place, and the other is low on battery :(

he said to call near the end, so i guess ill call for the first encore and see how long it goes...

sorry guys, i tried

:sad:
I guess we'll have to go back to Rod Stewart's Greatest Hits then.

I'm gonna go enjoy the preshow concert and read the RS Bono interview while avoiding the cover shot. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom