Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:

Discoteque was only played what once? (and a delightful version might I add:wink: )fear not my child

I thought it was great in Toronto... I long for more Pop stuff... :heart:

I missed that Toronto show by one night!!! I can't complain though...we got The Fly and Bad! :drool:

Chizip said:
yeah im testing some crap out now

and yeah, i have to make it so it only uses the sound from my computer, so ill be keeping those to a minimum once the show starts :wink:

great, thanks a lot for your reply but please, can you turn down a little bit the sound in your Windows options, the sound saturats...

I guess I'm not alone to hear the dirty sound. It's listenable but when there will be the concert, with the dirty phone sound, I think it will be difficult to hear something...

zoofred said:

great, thanks a lot for your reply but please, can you turn down a little bit the sound in your Windows options, the sound saturats...

I guess I'm not alone to hear the dirty sound. It's listenable but when there will be the concert, with the dirty phone sound, I think it will be difficult to hear something...

I'd love to hear ANYTHING!! Winamp is STILL trying to connect. I want to hear something!! waa! Ok, I'll stop whining now...

wenda said:
I missed that Toronto show by one night!!! I can't complain though...we got The Fly and Bad! :drool:

Yeah, I would have loved to hear Bad... so it's a trade off... :wink:

zoofred said:

i just turned off all sounds for windows, hopefully that will help

MTEdge said:
On a separate note, I think Lila's found a GA for her daughter as well! I won't say who helped her locate one. :wink:

This is for you MTEDGE:
1.gif

I sure hope it's really a GA ticket, LOL! I owe you - maybe I can mail you the new DVD or something.

Biig hugs to all who have helped me scout for tickets. :love:

I'm listening to the stream now, and will be back soon. Maddy needs the computer for homework

I have found what I'm looking for...

(Sounded a little clearer a few minutes ago - sounds a little rough, or like an unclear radio channel - pretty clear though overall. Thanks chizip :bow: )

Chizip said:
i just turned off all sounds for windows, hopefully that will help
I think he means lowering the master volume so the sound doesn't distort as badly. This version of "I Still Haven't Found..." sounds vaguely like the Beastie Boys' "Intergalactic."

typhoon said:

I think he means lowering the master volume so the sound doesn't distort as badly. This version of "I Still Haven't Found..." sounds vaguely like the Beastie Boys' "Intergalactic."

ok i just turned it down a bit

typhoon said:
I think he means lowering the master volume so the sound doesn't distort as badly.
yes, thank you, I'm french :lol:
I guess you understood what i meant

the mp3's are a little distorted, here is a clean one, let me know if its ok, volume wise and distortiin wise

Chizip said:
the mp3's are a little distorted, here is a clean one, let me know if its ok, volume wise and distortiin wise
there's still saturations :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom