Detroit ll Setlist Watch & Party--Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
Well, I hope I named this the way Axver likes it! And since there was no thread yet, I decided to take action!

Will the Palace crowd hear Fast Cars tonight? How about a little bit of Crumbs? We'll find out here!

:hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
Yay, Diane! :up:

I probably won't join for too much of the party, but I hope everyone has fun & that everyone at the show has a blast (as if that's even a question!)

Let's party!

5.gif

Topic=Outstanding!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks forward to these get-togethers. Here's to a fun and entertaining setlist! And no, nothing is playing currently, as fas as I can tell. But I'm confident we're gonna hear a great show tonight, I can feel it!

Hey everyone, what comes before Part-B? Part-A!!!!!:wink:

Last edited:
I hear the sounds of silence

oh, and I don't know if you wanted to include 'Streaming' in the Setlist party title thread :hmm: Or not... :wink:

Okay, I hear what sounds like Gorman testing the live feed. That's good. I was just assumed I did something wrong when I didn't hear anything.

And obviously, Gavin Rossdale's band plays Bush songs, because I just heard a little bit of "Machine Head".

Diane L said:
Hi Zooropa!!! :wave: I'm fine and waiting for the magic to happen, as Edge would say. How are you?

I'm pretty good. Everythings going great, except I have a lot of homeworkt o catch up on. And the wiring to my rear left speaker in my car may be screwed up, And I need to clean my room for my special lady friend tommorow, shesc oming over <3.

And carolers is really coming together, we have about 7 gigs lined up, which is great.

BonosBaby12 said:
Is it supposed to sound kind of fuzzy right now? This is my first time joining the stream lol

There's nothing really going on right now. Just a bunch of checking of the feeds maybe to see who has the best one at the moment. Nothing special yet. I could only make out a muffled voice and some drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom