Detroit ll Setlist Watch & Party--Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Oh my God. :lol: I almost freaked out there for a moment. The intro to LAPOE sounded like the PopMart intro to HMTMKMKM. I seriously almost spilled scalding tea all over myself. Then I said to myself, GibsonGirl, think.

HMTMKMKM would be amaaaaaaaazing!!! :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
Oh my God. :lol: I almost freaked out there for a moment. The intro to LAPOE sounded like the PopMart intro to HMTMKMKM. I seriously almost spilled scalding tea all over myself. Then I said to myself, GibsonGirl, think.

:lol: :hug: I was getting confused too! It didn't really sound like LAPOE.

GibsonGirl said:

ahhhh, HMTMKMKM... I remember that song came out when I was 11 and I made my cousin (who had 100s of CDs) look for a U2 album in hopes that the song was in one of them

...my dumbass cousin had no U2 CDs :sad:

Man!! They played the 'Blackbird' AND 'No Regrets' snippets?? I luv those snippets!! :drool: :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

When you refer to yourself as GibsonGirl, you know you're seriously addicted...:wink:

SETLIST
--------------

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. The Ocean
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
8. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet / Blackbird Snippet
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
11. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
smileycorse.gif

for Axver :hug:
timtam.jpg

Lila64 said:
so would a good sign be 'Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me' ? :hmm:

Here's a good sign

DirtyDayLemonDaddy'sGonnaPayforYourCrashedCarDiscothequeMofoHoldMeThrillMeKissMeKillMeAcrobatMercyGone11OClockTickTock

LemonMacPhisto said:

Here's a good sign

DirtyDayLemonDaddy'sGonnaPayforYourCrashedCarDiscothequeMofoHoldMeThrillMeKissMeKillMeAcrobatMercyGone11OClockTickTock

:lmao:

Good times!

LemonMacPhisto said:

Here's a good sign

I actually wonder if Bono would react if someone held a big sign up saying "Please Play Mercy."

LemonMacPhisto said:

Here's a good sign

Spread across the entire front row of the ellipse, right?

And I just want Bono to Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me - he doesn't have to play the damn song :sexywink:

GLORIA IS BACK!!!!! :hyper: :rockon:

Since this is just they're second night in Detroit and they're playing Gloria already I think this means they will be playing it more often like on the first leg!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!! I hope this means more setlist variety!!!! Fuck, I wasn't expecting that! I'm happy!!!! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom