Detroit II Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record, this is the same encore thus far as Boston 1 back in October... they even did the MLK snippet then too.

Well, the easiest way to determine a snippet is whether MLK was to One's notes or not. If it was to One's notes, it's a snippet.

SETLIST
--------------

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. The Ocean
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
8. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet / Blackbird Snippet
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
11. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up / Father Abraham
13. Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

15. Pride
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One / MLK Extended Snippetry :bow:

BREAK

18. First Time
19. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
20. With Or Without You

Lila64 said:

I missed a page - can the guy get you a photo of the tickets or a ticket scan for proof?

I'm waiting for him to email me the receipt :|

whos cell are we listening through :yikes:

Axver said:
Well, the easiest way to determine a snippet is whether MLK was to One's notes or not. If it was to One's notes, it's a snippet.

It sounded different to me, but I couldn't really tell... wasn't giving it 100% attention...

Axver said:

I somehow don't think it was to any notes. Just kind of sung as an afterthought. Though, with the quality of the stream, it's hard to tell.

In honor of my 100th post, I would like to thank Kelly for sending me my first U2 live crowd DVD. :) YOU ROCK.

I haven't gotten to watch it yet, as it just came in the mail today. I believe it is from Amsterdam.

Thanks again.

I'll resist PLEBAing about the Fast Cars dance here. I'm SO happy we got the song both nights in Philly. It was fun being the only person who knew the words in my sections!

"Its scary that we can identify these things with half-notes from a crappy cellphone stream..."

i know what does that say about us?

Axver said:

as far as I could tell it was the most complete version of MLK I've heard this tour. Would make sense with current events this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom