Detroit II Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone say fast cars?...

FASTCARS.jpg

OK, now I'm confused, some say it was MLK in full and some say it was a snippet!

angelordevil said:

Completely! I felt certain people in the crowd let the band down for my show...it sould be a kinetic give-and-take energy between the band and audience...a lot of people don't get that.

Yeah. :sad: Could you imagine...the whole crowd singing the lyrics to every song. Giving back to the band as much as we give to them. Just the thought sends shivers down my spine!

WGRYWH!

ramblin rose said:
I'm feeling a Fast Cars tonight.:shifty:

i so hope you're right... a few of my friends are front row, and i'm crossing my fingers that 2 in particular are the dancing girls! :wink:

ugh, finally leaving work! these 13 hour days blow... hope something interesting happens during my 10 minute cab ride home! :hyper:

Excellent! Wild Horses.

I think I like the rearrangement of the Walk On/Stuck pair and the First Time/Wild Horses pair better than the other way around.

Sounds like a great show tonight!

ramblin rose said:

Can you pay via paypal?? At least you can get some buyer protection from your CC & Paypal??

yes, but he also just said he bought them at 2 different times, one regular onsale and the other a ticket drop.....I asked him for ticketmaster receipts I'm waiting to see what he says and I also have to get in touch with my friend

U2Fanatic4ever said:
did someone say fast cars?...

FASTCARS.jpg

Oh my word... :lol: I never saw that picture! That's hilarious.

Axver, it sounded like a snippet to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom