Detroit II Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:

Are they decent?? What are you debating??

sec 119 row f.....:p a little to the side but now he's saying this:

Yes, they're hard tixx. They were about $400. I had to buy the two tickets individually since TicketMaster has sold only singles since the day they first went on sale. With the TM convenience charges it came to like $370. I'm not looking to make a killing but I'm not interested in selling below cost.

He said they're together so I don't get that...I think it should be ok if he sends me the ticketmaster reciepts?

GibsonGirl said:

Ah, but it just didn't feel right. :wink:

STIMELA SI QHAMUKA E SOUTH AFRICA!

Don't worry, that feeling will leave you with time, just keep chanting it. Forget South Africa, NZ's where it's at. :rockon:

GibsonGirl said:

You know, it would be amazing if U2 could play one show for hardcore fans worldwide... The noise level would explode the roof off the arena.

Completely! I felt certain people in the crowd let the band down for my show...it sould be a kinetic give-and-take energy between the band and audience...a lot of people don't get that.

It's like I was lulled to sleep for a second there and totally missed it even though I was right here. :huh:

Can we get a confirmation on MLK?

Is it like they performed it during the Unforgettable Fire tour?

SETLIST
--------------

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. The Ocean
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
8. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet / Blackbird Snippet
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
11. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up / Father Abraham
smileycorse.gif

13. Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

15. Pride
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One / MLK :bow:

BREAK

18. First Time

one4u2 said:

sec 119 row f.....:p a little to the side but now he's saying this:

Yes, they're hard tixx. They were about $400. I had to buy the two tickets individually since TicketMaster has sold only singles since the day they first went on sale. With the TM convenience charges it came to like $370. I'm not looking to make a killing but I'm not interested in selling below cost.

He said they're together so I don't get that...I think it should be ok if he sends me the ticketmaster reciepts?

Can you pay via paypal?? At least you can get some buyer protection from your CC & Paypal??

Axver said:

Don't worry, that feeling will leave you with time, just keep chanting it. Forget South Africa, NZ's where it's at. :rockon:

You don't get biltong there. :tsk: I won't be packing my bags any time soon! Mind you, no biltong here either, except for the crap my mother cures in the basement...

Uit die blou van onse hemel... :sad:

ramblin rose said:

Can you pay via paypal?? At least you can get some buyer protection from your CC & Paypal??

I missed a page - can the guy get you a photo of the tickets or a ticket scan for proof?

SETLIST
--------------

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. The Ocean
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
8. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet / Blackbird Snippet
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
11. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up / Father Abraham
smileycorse.gif

13. Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

15. Pride
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One / MLK :bow: