Detroit II Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:
someone from craigslist just offered me 11/21 tickets for face :hyper: although he did say they cost him $400 :mad:

*Debates*

If they are lowers in a good section, with all the ticket bastard fees + shipping and handling + perhaps parking, that's about the right amount.

wenda said:

I looked over at him and just had this look on my face like 'uhhhh...what? come again?'

He saw it, but I think he'd been in his 29398321390th cup of beer to even notice. I'm surprised he remembered where he was.

When they didn't play a JT song, him and his stupid friends would leave for beer, passing in front of ME who actually knows shit. IDIOTS! :mad:

Well, the morons in front of me at the first DC show decided to sit down during MS, and play the "throw the popcorn up in the air and catch with you mouth" game:

MLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramblin rose said:

Well, the morons in front of me at the first DC show decided to sit down during MS, and play the "throw the popcorn up in the air and catch with you mouth" game:

MLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLK good god:drool:

They should swap With Or Without You, for All I Want Is You

Fast Cars, The First Time, All I Want Is You, Original Of The Species, 40

wenda said:

I looked over at him and just had this look on my face like 'uhhhh...what? come again?'

He saw it, but I think he'd been in his 29398321390th cup of beer to even notice. I'm surprised he remembered where he was.

When they didn't play a JT song, him and his stupid friends would leave for beer, passing in front of ME who actually knows shit. IDIOTS! :mad:

Oh, that would have been the end of me. :mad: I probably would have tripped them, or something. Why do people have to do that?!

You know, it would be amazing if U2 could play one show for hardcore fans worldwide... The noise level would explode the roof off the arena.

angelordevil said:

I'm hockey-delayed in my response time! Yes, I was there...in the ellipse. Bad...:drool: That was a great version!!

Oh I envy you, LOL. I was in the stands thinking, 'sigh, to be in the ellipse' :lol:

angelordevil said:

I'm hockey-delayed in my response time! Yes, I was there...in the ellipse. Bad...:drool: That was a great version!!

Oh I bet you're in my pictures.. I've got a few good shots of the ellipse from that night.

wenda said:

Sounds like he was friends with the idiots sitting next to me at the first Philly show. I gave them the look of death after having to step out into the aisle for about the 10th time all night during Miss Sarajevo, and they didn't come back for a long time. They had these really nice leatherbound journals embossed with a U2 logo--apparently the gift from the "VIP" (ie "open bar for $49.99") party, and I was very tempted to swipe one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom