Detroit I Setlist Watch And Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
REVISED Final 10/24 Detroit Setlist
-------------------------------------------------------
City of Blinding Lights (unconfirmed)
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
The Ocean
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (In a Little While snippet)
Beautiful Day (possible snippet – couldn’t make it out)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky (Hands That Built America/Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
Old Man River

Encore #1
--------------
Walk On (acoustic)
Stuck In a Moment
With or Without You

Encore #2
---------------
All Because of You
Yahweh

You beat me to it. By that much! :mad: :wink:

And yes, going alone is fine with me! Did it 3 times on Elevation (actually went with people 3 other times, but was alone in my seat 2 of the 6 times). And the 3 times on the first leg, alone in seat, on floor with friends, on floor alone but hubby & friend in the rafters. It's alllll goood! :dance:

EDITED (again after VP's post):

But COBL was confirmed, so:

Recap for tonite (Snippet confirmation I'm sure will come later this evening or tomorrow, since we did not have a source or feed tonite)

SETLIST
-----------
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Electric Co. / Humpty Dumpty Snippet :lmao:
The Ocean
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For /In a Little While snippet
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky (Hands That Built America/Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
Old Man River

Encore #1
--------------
Walk On (Acoustic)
Stuck In a Moment
With or Without You

Encore #2
---------------
All Because of You
Yahweh

Last edited:
You got your ticket :hyper: :hug:

I'm on my way to bed, so this is not going to be too detail-rich, but he just basically sang the 4 lines of the nursery rhyme. :lol: It was cute. :)

After the show, it was an eventful night. :huh: I'm beat, will talk to you later.

Oh yeah - MTEdge :bow: :bow:

Last edited:
Did anyone wait around after the show near the Palace loading dock entry to watch the band leave or wait for an autograph? I waited for a few minutes but oddly there was only one other person there - a girl with a giant sign.

Where did everyone go? I thought maybe the rain was keeping people away. Please don't tell me they came out and signed afterwards, or I'm going to have to bang my head against a hard, blunt object.

By the way, EXCELLENT show! They can really take you somewhere. Better than 2001 I thought. They were in top form. And my thanks to the audience for not shoving near the stage this time!

ericnurgles said:
Newsflash: Just got back from the show. Add The Ocean after Electric Co.

Thanks for the info! :) Wow, IWF and Ocean in the same show for the first time since December 1982.

U2Tours.com is reporting OOTS was played between ABOY and Yahweh but I've seen no other mention of it. Was OOTS played?

OOTS was not played and the encore started with an acoustic, nearly full version of Walk On, which is really pretty cool. The First Time, as reported on U2.com, was not played.

Was anything said at the concert about Rosa Parks passing away in the Detroit area earlier that day? Seems like something Bono would mention.

jon_lemire said:
Was anything said at the concert about Rosa Parks passing away in the Detroit area earlier that day? Seems like something Bono would mention.
I was shocked when I heard on the radio on the way home that she died. I can't believe Bono didn't mention it.

I would just assume that he hadn't heard the news yet.

Back
Top Bottom