Detroit I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Chrissi, I can see my left hand with my One bracelet on the very right side of your pic, right above the guy in front's shoulder. You have any more pics just SLIGHTLY to the right??? :wink:

btw, hi everyone :wave:

bono_man2002 said:

I've a new modem coming but it probably won't be until tomorrow.

Scared the living shit out of me - lightning struck something incredibly close to my house, loudest bang I've heard in my life, and when I came into my room, my modem was acting funny.

Right now, it actually works, it comes on and connects to the Internet - but won't detect any of the three computers connected to it! I can't figure out what's wrong with it.

At least if I fix it, this new modem will get use when I leave home and go to Brisbane next year.

beau2ifulday said:

:hug:

If it's any consolation, mine is also 'The First Time', which was also triggered by boy issues.

:hug: Oh we're great friends, i though we could have had more thats all....:lol:...thats all i'm saying.

Back to the Partay!

NumbMacphisto said:
:lol: Chrissi, I can see my left hand with my One bracelet on the very right side of your pic, right above the guy in front's shoulder. You have any more pics just SLIGHTLY to the right??? :wink:

btw, hi everyone :wave:

possibly?

U2May1205119.jpg

10/24 Detroit Setlist
-------------------------------------------------------
City of Blinding Lights (unconfirmed)
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (In a Little While snippet)
Beautiful Day (possible snippet – couldn’t make it out)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky (Hands That Built America/Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
Old Man River

Encore #1
--------------
Walk On
Stuck In a Moment
With or Without You

Want to see Discotech played and have the band wear their costumes for it during the song...

Do it in Dallas!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom