Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, we went past 500 posts, so here's a new thread.

Enjoy!

i think the zootopian people are just having some fun with us...

By the way, does anyone else want to see those bridge lyrics from New Year's Day added back into the song?

Oh, maybe the time is right
Oh, maybe tonight

is there confirmation that the show is over..

but I don't know, possibly the greatest thing they could do... is leave the stage after 40, but leave the house lights down for a good 2-3 minutes while everyone sings HOOOOWWWW LOOOOONG... then all of a sudden the screens and LED things start to glow red

that would give me fucking unbelieavble goosebumps

:drool: :drool: :drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
It's blasphemy I tell you.

There is going to be riot!

How could they not include this in their setlist?

i just had a riot in my room by myself

its pretty trashed now

korczykp said:
is there confirmation that the show is over..

but I don't know, possibly the greatest thing they could do... is leave the stage after 40, but leave the house lights down for a good 2-3 minutes while everyone sings HOOOOWWWW LOOOOONG... then all of a sudden the screens and LED things start to glow red

that would give me fucking unbelieavble goosebumps

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yea...I think the show is over...and there will be riots that Streets wasn't played tonight.

Is there enough air in Denver for a good riot to get going?

I'm just sayin'...

This show seems pretty :| Not up to the usual Denver standard. I love Red Rocks and 11/7/87.

Well, if it's true that they've decided they don't need to play Streets every night, and they've already dumped Until the End of the World, and removed Bad's staple status, maybe that means they'll work up the courage to drop Bullet, Elevation, and Pride. Hope springs eternal.

Back
Top Bottom