Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harbinger said:

haha, that would be funny - instead of opening the encore wtih Zoo Station, they'd play the techno/whateveritis instrumental version!

With Bono pretending to do magic tricks throughout the whole song.

:wink:

must zootopia toy with our emotions like this?

and am I the only one who can't stand zootopia? the forums there seem so sloppy and disorganized

glad to see my $40 is going to good use :wink:

korczykp said:
must zootopia toy with our emotions like this?

and am I the only one who can't stand zootopia? the forums there seem so sloppy and disorganized

glad to see my $40 is going to good use :wink:

its the worst

Well folks i'm gonna trash my bed....and sleep on the floor...It has been fun....and for anyone who is sad because Streets was not played...Cheer up it will be played again! :)...we wanted a setlist shake up...looks like we are getting just that!

Have a good night/day where ever you are in the world and i shall see you all on Sunday!! YAY!! :dance:

Arcadion said:

Well I hope OOTS got a greater crowd reaction than Yahweh and they decide to replace Yahweh from now on. It's so much better anyway.

I don't. OOTS doesn't really do much for me, especially without the guitar. Yahweh, however, is beautiful.

I still reckon ABOY/Gloria/Yahweh/40 would be amazing.

Now there are reports on Zootopia that Streets was played....i'm officially confused!...:eyebrow: ...Have a goodone people! :)

Streets was played backwards in Swahili with a full children's choir and an Azerbaijani orchestra. An elephant ran around the ellipse on its front legs during the second verse.

Axver said:
Streets was played backwards in Swahili with a full children's choir and an Azerbaijani orchestra. An elephant ran around the ellipse on its front legs during the second verse.

And you think that everything was done better at Lovetown... :yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Wait...is it Zootopia fault or Street actually was played? I'm getting confused here.

Will have to wait to get confirmation from fake Edge.

Axver said:

:lmao: :lmao:...thats hilarious!!....goodness gracious i can't leeeeeeeave....:wink:

night, angel! night, everyone else! gotta go write my paper now...

final thought: streets was definitely played. U2 will not drop that, ever. :wink:

that being said, i like tonight's set. :up:

see y'all back here on sunday night!

Axver said:

:happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom