Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPTwister said:
I guess I'm a geek now?? :shrug: according to U25150 Anyway

LPOE

oh wow, this is getting serious now...

if you need help ive got your back twister

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Still no changes...standard Vertigo tour setlist. Man...very standard...but not that I'm complaining

Standard? Havent they only done this setlist one time so far?? Phoenix 2. Or is there another show they did this?

*Ally* said:

a very generous fan B&Ped it for me (i sent him blank DVDs and a self-addressed, stamped envelope; he copied it and sent it back to me). i don't have a DVD burner, and i'm heading into finals this weekend. however, if you can't get anyone to burn you a copy within the next week or so, shoot me an email and i'll try my hardest to get a copy to you! u2fannyc@yahoo.com

:)
I think I might know the person who sent you the dvd. I'll have to hit him up. ;) Thanks for the offer; I may take you up on it if he can't get me a copy.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Still no changes...standard Vertigo tour setlist. Man...very standard...but not that I'm complaining

I honestly fail to see how it's standard when this is the 13th show of tour and only the 3rd time Gloria's been played.

What's with the animosity towards Zootopians? Half the people subscribed to this site are subscribed to that site. All she said was to say hi to the Interference people, then said she could be quoted as being the set list guru.
There was no rivalry there. They're just over there trying to have a good time, like everyone is over here.

CPTwister said:

Standard? Havent they only done this setlist one time so far?? Phoenix 2. Or is there another show they did this?

Yep, Phoenix II is the only one that resembles this.

SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean confirmed - thanks Queen Bee
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS

U2Dork - you're welcome :)

thats last U2Dork comment is not from me...lol

reneedo said:
What's with the animosity towards Zootopians? Half the people subscribed to this site are subscribed to that site. All she said was to say hi to the Interference people, then said she could be quoted as being the set list guru.
There was no rivalry there. They're just over there trying to have a good time, like everyone is over here.

I think the people in this thread are trying to be funny... I obviously am a member over there as well, so no hard feelings here...

reneedo said:

I think some of the posts here are just sarcastic.

And my offer of a showdown of setlistastic proportions to this Zootopian poster stands. Come out and show yourself! *draws his Lovetown sets*

No animosity from me either. It just looked like their was from their end on a few of the posts. They may have just been sarcastic like some here were. Its all good, all U2 fans!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Here we go with the Tim Tams again...and yes...some of us do know that Tim Tams are the best in the world!

I had a Tim Tam at the start of the show. Made word of Gloria seem all the more sweet.

And re: Zootopia. I just can't stand the format there. I prefer this board.

damnit, why are people being nice to each other now?

i greased my hair back in anticipation for a rumble for nothing :(

Stingray said:
I know this is the wrong thread, but would anyone with or getting the dvd be willing to do a B+P. I already have a dvd-r, and I've done B+Ps before and know the deal. I just don't have a big enough harddrive or a dvd burner

Thanks

i don't have a DVD burner, or else i would definitely do it for you. you should try posting in the Audio/Video forum. also, once my finals are over, and if i can figure out if a friend has a DVD burner i could use, i might offer to do it then. good luck!! :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok....you win CPTwister...you are right :wink:

I just can't win today.

(this response is a totally lame joke and nothing more)

LOL, I was seriously asking honestly. Have they done this setlist before? I'm not super familiar with all of them, thats all. I just knew the Gloria/Ocean combo has only been done once, right? LOL

U2Girl1978 said:
We should have a showdown. Blue Crack v The Zoo.. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!111 OMG WTF LOL!!1111

Britney and Justin dance off style!!!
(We would sooo lose...)

SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean confirmed - thanks Queen Bee
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS

// yes, Angel_28, you are sooooo right....tonight we are ONE! //

hehe yes we are ;)

Axver said:

And re: Zootopia. I just can't stand the format there. I prefer this board.

yup! no problem with the people, i just don't like the format. interference has the best format of just about any message board i've ever seen... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom