Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPTwister said:
LOL

Elevation

I think the girl doing it doesnt like that I'm updating you guys here as she mentioned it on the thread there. Too funny

WTF? That's just stupid. So one board can have updates and one can't?

Yeah, U2 fans are so considerate of each other and have no elitism. :rolleyes:

U2dork said:

whatever. Last I checked, we were all fans and there wasn't some sort of competition...:rolleyes:

yeah, we got no beef with the U2.com peeps- we're all fanatics, let's spread the U2 love! :wink:

thanks for the updates CPTwiseter/U2.com girl... :up:

I may be wrong, she just made a comment to say hi to Interference. maybe she was sincere. :shrug: Seems to be some rivalry though between the sites for whatever reason.

So I guess we'll get Gloria and The Ocean next...then NYD and Miracle Drug....sigh....

Seriously...if you would have thrown that out about two months ago, I would have lost it.

Oh, LOL, and she said she didnt mind, she is the "setlist Guru" there ?? She just said to quote her as such. So say hi to her as she is obviously lurking here like I'am there.

well, maybe someone should post something, and say thanks for the live updates, and that they're welcome to post our live updates whenever we get them...

or not. :wink:

anyway, i don't think there'll be any big surprises tonight. would love to see the return of "bad" though... i was watching the SD1 DVD tonight (repeatedly), and it's amazing that during Zoo Station, you can see the crowd on the left side of the ellipse, and nobody is singing/dancing during that song. i guess it's not that popular w/ "casual" fans..?

Please not The Ocean. It's just so naked without 11 O'clock Tick Tock. It's not even really a song.

CPTwister said:
Oh, LOL, and she said she didnt mind, she is the "setlist Guru" there ?? She just said to quote her as such. So say hi to her as she is obviously lurking here like I'am there.

hi setlist Guru! thanks for getting the live updates.... :wink: :drool:

popmuzik99 said:
Is this the third time they've played Gloria?

Yep, third time this tour.

And I challenge this Zootopia so-called 'Setlist Guru' person to a showdown of Setlistastic proportions.

So I'm going to the second and third nights in Chicago. Can I expect Gloria and the Ocean instead of Electric Co. and An Cat Dubh on the second night? And what can I expect on the third night? It's Bono's birthday. Uncharted territory for this tour...

i would so love to have a rumble with the zootopians

i look good with my hair all greased back

ericnurgles said:
So I guess we'll get Gloria and The Ocean next...then NYD and Miracle Drug....sigh....

Seriously...if you would have thrown that out about two months ago, I would have lost it.

me too! you couldn't ask for better setlists so far.

Axver said:

Ah, I didn't see either of those. Don't see what's so wrong with a torrent of a TV show, and they've permitted IEM before! I'm sure the Elevation Charlotte show was IEM. And what about mixes? Isn't that Elevation Cleveland show an audience/IEM mix?

I think VH1 put up a fuss about that getting shared...though there's someone sharing it at dimeadozen right now so...

And yes Cleveland is an ALD, or a matrix depending on the version. I think there is some question as to the legality of the iem & ald recordings, but they should ban them all anyway if that's the case.

ericnurgles said:
So I'm going to the second and third nights in Chicago. Can I expect Gloria and the Ocean instead of Electric Co. and An Cat Dubh on the second night? And what can I expect on the third night? It's Bono's birthday. Uncharted territory for this tour...

Good question I'll be at Chicago 1-4 and wondering the same thing. I think anything from Boy could be inserted in there.....and hopefully 11 O'Clock Tick Tock!

Chizip said:
i would so love to have a rumble with the zootopians

i look good with my hair all greased back

Just like the Sharks and the Jets! I bet you could dance their asses off :wink:

ericnurgles said:

Well, it's only at Phoenix that they subbed out Electric Co./ACD-ITH with Gloria/The Ocean, but maybe they'll set into such a pattern. As there has been no city with three shows yet, we don't really know what they'll do, but you should be in for some variety. To get an idea of what you may be in for, have a look at the four sets from the Elevation Chicago shows: http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/tour215.html

Axver said:
Please not The Ocean. It's just so naked without 11 O'clock Tick Tock. It's not even really a song.

That's precisely why I like the fact that they are playing it. I love the fact that U2 are playing a few songs that could be considered "oddities." Who woulda thunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom