Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out, they played Sometimed after MD??? NO SHIT!!!

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen so many Barbara's in one place...We're taking over!!!

:wave:

u2valleygirl said:
Okay...what are Tim Tams again....Chocolate?

When it comes to chocolate biscuits, Tim Tams are the Holy Of Holies.

Axver said:

And look at how well our Super 12 teams are doing! For once, the Hurricanes are doing well! But just you watch, I'll pick them this week in the Virtual Super 12 and they'll go and lose. Though I just cannot believe how badly the South African teams are doing. How is it that all four of their teams are in the bottom six? Just pathetic.

Yeah, I think it's not too far, but I don't like the place. Hmm. When do the Finns play? I should go look up a tour schedule.

I wouldn't waste my Tim Tams on throwing at you. *eats them*

I'm getting killed in VS12. The only person who I'm beating is my father (and thats all that matters really, proving officially Aucks>Canter)

I'm afraid that my Blues may have to remove either the Highlanders or your Hurricanes to make it to those finals. Ive never liked Otago, let it be them.

Its late July. I suspect Neil & Tim will be in very "high" spirits at Byron. Would be a pleasure to see that.

U2dork said:
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen so many Barbara's in one place...We're taking over!!!

:wave:
cool!

a tim tam, u2valleygirl, is a sublime experience. it's chocolate...

but oh so much more.

ok, maybe it was funny (or maybe it wasn't:huh: ) when I started posting random songs into one of these threads as songs in the setlist as a joke.

now it's a little stale.

If Tim-Tams were a U2 album it would be ATYCLB.

They look soooo awesome on the outside, the first bite is incredible...but after the second and third bites you realise how bitter and over rated they are. They also leave a horrible aftertaste. They look lovely tho.

timothius said:

I'm getting killed in VS12. The only person who I'm beating is my father (and thats all that matters really, proving officially Aucks>Canter)

I'm afraid that my Blues may have to remove either the Highlanders or your Hurricanes to make it to those finals. Ive never liked Otago, let it be them.

Its late July. I suspect Neil & Tim will be in very "high" spirits at Byron. Would be a pleasure to see that.

I'd ask for your screen name there, but it might be just embarrassing to see if my girlfriend who knows nothing about rugby is beating you. I was once 23rd, I'm currently in the 2000s - had a couple of shitty weeks that knocked me right down to the 4000s, but I had a good week last week. I'm very happy to be beating my father, for the first time ever in Virtual Super 12 or NPC (in previous years, I'd sometimes forget to make picks and he'd beat me).

Blues: :down: :madspit: Spoken like a true Wellingtonian, I know. I'm still struggling to believe that the 'Canes have the best win-loss record of anyone. It's bizarre. And Canterbury > Auckland! Wellington > Otago/Canterbury > Auckland/Waikato > everyone else. And in the NPC, Wellington/Horowhenua-Kapiti > everyone else > Auckland/Counties-Manukau/North Harbour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom