Dandy Warhols

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont know if they would open for U2, but its a great band.

how good is their new song 'smoke it' i love the opening lines ... "hey, i've been thinkin', i've been thinkin' about nothin' but doin' nothin' but thinkin" ... they would be a cool opening band to. :( i'll just have to see them if they tour over here next year though

Havn´t heard ´smoke it´yet,, But i like the previous records.

Dandy Warholds could fill op 45 minutes easely... I wouldn't go see a full show, but for a support or festival act they rock!

The Dandy warhols have put out some great stuff, fun music. However, their new album is nothing to write home about... unfortunately. Otherwise they would be a great pick and i would be very pleased to attend their performance as an opening band for the vertigo tour.

I really like their latest album actually. It hasn't grown on me quite as quickly as the last one did, but there's definitely some amazing tracks.

They'd never open for U2, unfortunately.

13 Tales... is a terrific record. Saw them at Lollapalooza in Chicago one month ago, they were great for the first half, then the Brian Jonestown Massacre guys came on and rambled on and just deflated the whole 2nd half of the Dandy's set.

Back
Top Bottom