Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, thank you very much Gorman & ramblinrose :bow: :applaud:

Do you have any source lined up for Tuesday evening Gorman? I have a crappy Samsung phone (no blackberry here, sniffle)

Crap on a stick! :mad:

My connection went bad after The First Time and I never re-connected. Let me know when mp3's of Angel show up online. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks to Rose for having such a wonderful Blackberry! And of course to Gorman, for figuring this out in the first place!

cleazer said:
Crap on a stick! :mad:

My connection went bad after The First Time and I never re-connected. Let me know when mp3's of Angel show up online. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks to Rose for having such a wonderful Blackberry! And of course to Gorman, for figuring this out in the first place!

:hug:

My computer went haywire right after Angel of Harlem :crazy:

Was it inmyplace onstage?

kellyahern said:
Oh well, at least it wasn't a song I haven't heard a million times before. :sigh:

From reading the posts, it sounds like Bono "invented" some new lyrics, though. :laugh:

kellyahern said:

My computer went haywire right after Angel of Harlem :crazy:

Was it inmyplace onstage?

as stated a page or two ago, no, don't believe so. Person pulled up was from outer ellipse, according to ramblinrose...

Goodnight :wave:

Just back from the show. Has anyone told the full story behind Angel of Harlem tonight?

BTW, we got ripped off, Houston got one more song then us. We deserved more than they did :mad:

I just got back from the show, I couldn't hear who it was who got pulled onstage for Angel of Harlem but he was on the outerside of the ellipse.

Well, I went down and met the guy who played during Angel of Harlem, and he had a sign that something like "pull me up and we'll play Angel of Harlem" so I don't think it was on the setlist. He also put on the sign to trade sunglasses which they did. I wanted to ask him if I could see them but he said he gave them to his brother. I should have tracked him down, but too late. I'm tempted to track him down since he's from the area, but i won't push it :|

teamcowboys1 said:
hey gorman, where was that awesome MOFO version from?

Much thanks

Are you talking about the one he played immediately after the show ended? (I stopped listening to the stream after that, so I don't know if he played any others.)

Lila64 said:
Just got a text from ramblinrose.

The setlist had Walk On, WGRYWH, and Fast Cars on it... don't know what happened :shrug:

That just pisses me off. I think Angel of Harlem may have thrown things off

teamcowboys1 said:
Yes, right after 40 , there was a very clear live version of MOFO, which I don't think was Mexico

It was the 28 August Leeds show, if I remember correctly. :) Here's a link:

http://s39.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=19KX2ORTBYRM110EXD1TSRACB0

(Just take out the space between "you" and "sendit" when you paste the link in your browser)

Back
Top Bottom