Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beau2ifulday said:

as is Beth. Jealous, but happy for them at the same time :yes:

Oh, but of course!! Vegas-goers, please think of us fondly as our angel of music sings to you! :drool:

Diane L said:
I wanted to go to Vegas because I wanted to misbehave...drink too much, stagger around, marry a stranger, win a hundred million dollars...the usual things people do in Vegas...

Why do you think so many of us are going :drool:

Diane L said:
I wanted to go to Vegas because I wanted to misbehave...drink too much, stagger around, marry a stranger, win a hundred million dollars...the usual things people do in Vegas...

me too, but my mother is coming with me :shifty:

Actually, tip for those of you with parents who nag: Inviting your mother along to Vegas is a great way to avoid hearing about how much money you are wasting on your trip :up:.

beau2ifulday said:

It's cool, Tim, but thanks for the offer :hug:. I'm sure you can still enjoy it at .05 volume :yes:

I'll just listen to some pop music to drown my sorrows instead :happy:

No probs.

Don't make it too poppy or your mum will tell you turn that shit down again. :wink:

RavenBlue said:
I feel your guys pain. Canadian newspapers had a contest to win U2 tickets.. but only in like five papers. I think one in Vancouver, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec. Hello! The country doesn't end there you know! *shakes fist*

It does suck that they didn't give all the provinces the opportunity. It was fun to enter and hope that I would win, but I knew the likelihood of that happening was pretty damn slim.

kellyahern said:
Inviting your mother along to Vegas is a great way to avoid hearing about how much money you are wasting on your trip :up:.
:laugh:

thanks for the hugs all - I needed that :happy:

and Miri - those don't work for me... I'm sure I wouldn't get pulled up - just want some lovin/acknowledgement.

Well um... I'm not actually of the legal age to play the tables/slots but I always do it anyway. :shh:

Breakin the law
Breakin the law
:rockon:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet / Rock & Roll ****** Snippet
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet / See Me Feel Me Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting Snippet
In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
10. Love & Peace Or Else
vertigobono.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / Rock 'N' Roll ****** (snippet)
Elevation
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper's (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

timothius said:

No probs.

Don't make it too poppy or your mum will tell you turn that shit down again. :wink:

:angry:

It's The Corrs these days, so it's getting better.

I got the stream back now anyhows :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom