Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:
Is it ok if I do a You Send It for Native Son? In case anyone wants it? Am I breaking any rules? :reject:

Ok by me!

And I just heard from Romi in Dallas, he saw some Disco balls hanging from the ceiling and then he tried to say something else that I could not understand...

HOWEVER, I know at one of my other shows I sa disco balls too and no Discotheque...

Fingers crossed! :hyper:

I love this song. But it's sort of embarrassing when I listen to it with friends and everyone wonders why I'm getting so excited...

timothius said:
AIWIY. Top 3 song of the 80's for me. :up:

Typical Aucklander: wrong as always. :tsk:

1. Streets
2. Bad
3. The Unforgettable Fire
(4. One Tree Hill)

ThoraSEB said:
Hi wenda! I'm not much of a Leafs fan, but that was pretty embarassing. :ohmy:

After Ottawa scored twice in the first 5 minutes I changed the channel. Then I checked back near the end and wanted to throw a brick through a TV!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miroslava said:

Ok by me!

And I just heard from Romi in Dallas, he saw some Disco balls hanging from the ceiling and then he tried to say something else that I could not understand...

HOWEVER, I know at one of my other shows I sa disco balls too and no Discotheque...

to show balls and then not deliver - such teases:wink:

Miroslava said:

Ok by me!

ramblinrose said she didn't see any discoballs :shrug:

ramblinrose is the source via gorman tonite :yes:
reminder: InMyPlace is front row of ellipse on Edge's side :applaud:

wenda said:

After Ottawa scored twice in the first 5 minutes I changed the channel. Then I checked back near the end and wanted to throw a brick through a TV!

That's how I felt about our game against Colorado on Thursday. Pretty awful. Hopefully we'll redeem ourselves tonight!

Lila64 said:

ramblinrose said she didn't see any discoballs :shrug:

ramblinrose is the source via gorman tonite :yes:
reminder: InMyPlace is front row of ellipse on Edge's side :applaud:

Hey Lila! :wave: awesome that inmyplace got front row ellipse!

catlhere said:

And this is one of the better nights! :huh: Usually it's Vertigo Tour 2005 Live From A Turbine

Ok, yeah, I closed it! :lol:

You guys are hardcore

or really freaking weird

I'll go with hardcore for the sake of not getting lynched

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom