Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are ok sami, and hope to see you later :hug: Let us know if you need anything.

Rose said no discoball hanging from the rafters, but no surprise of course.

Thanks for the good vibes, much appreciated. I'm so anxious :hyper: Now, if I could just come up with a good sign... We bought some fabric today and some markers... :hmm: Any suggestions? Maybe it warrants a thread, LOL :hmm:

My friend used to live in London. Then she got a job in Milwaukee and away she went.

sami0201 said:

:hug: it IS that bad. :( everything here is RUINED. I don't care about there not being any news coverage, but don't tell everyone that things are back to normal!! I haven't been to school in a week and I don't even know when we will be going back!! Lines for the few gas stations that are open because they have power are MILES long, and you have to wait for 3-5 hours! one of my grandpa's friends waited on line for 4 hours, and got to the front to be told there was no gas left. He literally started crying :sad: things are HORRIBLE down here :sigh:

:hug:
Sami, I'm soo sorry. I've heard about some of the stuff going on down there, and I've heard baout the gas stations. I hope things start getting cleaned up soon. :hug:

Strange thing is, when I was awatching our good friends being blown away on CNN they were all saying how amazed they were at the lack of damage considering the strength og the storm .:huh:

:hyper: :hyper:

There is nothing I like better when I work on a Saturday than coming home and taking a nap while I'm reading. But during this tour, there has been one thing that's even better--attending Setlist Parties!!!!

So--let's party, peeps!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

so... Maddy found this picture online today. What do you think :giggle:

Beatles_U2JoshuaTree.jpg

oh, and Damien Marley's set is over!

I've never been, even though I told her I'd go visit. I never had a chance to. Wouldn't mind checking it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom