Countdown to 5/7 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Have fun, Chicago peeps, I'll be here on Sunday morning with my coffee, reading the progress of the setlist and looking at the first pix coming in...yay!
It's been WAY too long since the last concert, imo!

I am here in the GA line...number 127. Got here at 8:40 and now there is well over 200 people. 7 hours until they let us in! I have my smartphone, so I might be able to send in some setlist details.

U2Jazz said:
I am here in the GA line...number 127. Got here at 8:40 and now there is well over 200 people. 7 hours until they let us in! I have my smartphone, so I might be able to send in some setlist details.

That is so cool :)

I :heart: technology :lol:

I wish I could go again, it seems a long time until November. But it's great that we're getting real time updates :up:

Last edited:
:hyper: I plan on making the setlist party in about 2-2.5 hours.

kellyahern said:
Someone should start baking the tim tams now :wink:

Hmm, I wonder how that would work out.

In fact, I wonder how they make Tim Tams - mainly because I'm going to die without them while in the US.

I am bringing a few packs of Tim Tams over with me. However, they're to share with the folks I'm staying with, and I doubt they'll last 6 weeks!

Just once, when I'm at customs, when asked if I have anything to declare, I want to say "Yes, I have something to declare....I'M FUCKING CRAZY!!"...see how that goes over at the US/Canadian border.

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Alrighty...I just wanted to warn you...even if you did declare them...they still might take them...so just be careful

I know for a fact they let them in.

In any case, they're commercially packed, sealed biscuits. Not a customs issue. Now if it were a tray of biscuits my Mum had baked and put in a plastic bag, then it might be an issue.

No spoken words said:
Just once, when I'm at customs, when asked if I have anything to declare, I want to say "Yes, I have something to declare....I'M FUCKING CRAZY!!"...see how that goes over at the US/Canadian border.

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom