consumer advocate interested in taking up fanfire case

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adenoid_hynkel

The Fly
i emailed a popular talk radio consumer advocate about all of the problems with fanfire, particualarly the disaster of yesterday and they're wanting to talk with me.

i'm going to call them early tomorrow morning. my reasons aren't necessarily to get back my $20 but to expose the crookedness of the whole operation in a national forum.

if anyone else would like to join me in this effort, send me a message and maybe i can have them talk to you.

$40 is hardly claim to a case, but if I can show that this is widespread fraud, then they'll be interested.

also, does anyone have a copy of the original letter from u2.com in december that told us to sign up for good seats. it's pretty important evidence.

While I personally didn't experience problems (I opted out of the U2.com subscription and will most likely skip the first leg), I say go for the consumer advocate action. Anything to convince U2 to opt for a major overhaul of this new system should be done.

I figure the "value" I'm missing out on is the difference in the LL12 section seats I had ready to buy (Ticketmaster crash), and the TerraceLevelNosebleeds I ended up with an hour and a half later.

Not $40

I'll be calling tomorrow afternoon (thursday) if anyone wants to add info or take part in this, email me

I'm an attorney and I can tell you right now, that you have no case. I know people who didn't get tickets are frustrated, but this is just ridiculous. I hope your judge sanctions your attorney for filing a meritless suit and wasting the court's time.

Back
Top Bottom