Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buffalo%20Ron%20Cutting%20Bacon.jpg

well, who else do we know at the Vegas shows, and who has their number(s)??? :hmm:

I've tried 2 people there I know... can't do it. The 3rd is probably GA, so I won't even ask.

Lila64 said:

I saw, thank you all :hug:

And QB - rose just sent me a text that was probably meant for you. She said chip will text me, LOL. Well if he does, that's fine. Just have someone give him my number :lmao:

Is there anything we can bribe her with for a stream? If we get this figured out no one will make fun of five hour early set list party’s right?

Not working tomorrow yay!! :hyper:

Just read a great report from @u2.com about Exit (from tuesdays show) being contacted by Sony BMG, Atlantic and Columbia records.
Some of the executives were inside the venue and trying to find out who the band was before the show was even over. :cool:

Now that has to be a dream come true for them. Not to mention playing on stage w/U2 druing a concert.:yes:

QueenBee did Chizip call you?
whoops--nevermind, just saw Lila's post...(welcome back, Lila! :wave: ) Guess it's all sorted out then.

VintagePunk said:
People showing up for setlist parties hours early. :shame: Crazy bastards.

:wink:

:laugh: i'm here but not really here. was trying to help set up a source for tonight. looks like chizip had grudgingly agreed (but then, he always sounds grumpy).

Lila64 said:
hey ruff - know anyone in Vegas who might want to stream?

:wave:

i was so happy you got in the ellipse :up:

I know lots of people at the show (they keep calling me...it's like getting those damn postcards in the dead of winter from people at the beach saying, "Wish You Were Here!") but they are all GA.

ruffian said:

:laugh: i'm here but not really here. was trying to help set up a source for tonight. looks like chizip had grudgingly agreed (but then, he always sounds grumpy).

Suuuure you're not here, sweetie. Just like I'm not. :shh:

*denial*

:wink:

Yes Lila, I was following your and Maddy's movements...not in a stalkerish way though :shifty: I was SO happy you two got in!! :)

Back
Top Bottom