Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CTU2fan said:

No it's not...speaking of Gomes, I think he's from Waterbury, about 20 minutes from me.

are you a recent UCONN grad? We had some great games with you guys the past few seasons.

Hi...burning dvd's of the World Series right now, tiding me over 'til the show.

randhail said:

are you a recent UCONN grad? We had some great games with you guys the past few seasons.

I graduated in '95...I was there for the Donyell Marshall-Ray Allen years.

yeah cookies might not be a good choice with the nachos and beer, but maybe some people have castiron stomachs.

Clawgrabber said:
hello. I am here at the tailgating fest. the grills are going strong... aren't you glad we aren't waiting to get in the ellipse? look at all those poor suckers. boy, they sure look tired, don't they. probably won't even enjoy the show.

I bet they are hungry too....

Wait 'til they get back to Boston, Hartford, and Buffalo...GA people will be freezing their cojones off :)

CTU2fan said:

I graduated in '95...I was there for the Donyell Marshall-Ray Allen years.

cool. I'm an '03 grad. Some great teams you got to watch. Other than my sophomore year, we didn't make the ncaa's at all.

Once God and Austin left, it was all downhill.:wink:

randhail said:

cool. I'm an '03 grad. Some great teams you got to watch. Other than my sophomore year, we didn't make the ncaa's at all.

Once God and Austin left, it was all downhill.:wink:

I hear that. With Louisville etc coming in the Big East will be a killer hoops conference.

Yeah, it's going to be a real tough conference. I just hope that the traditional rivalries don't get tossed aside. Though the bball needs to be strong given how weak the conference is in football.

Clawgrabber said:
it snowed when i was in GA line for ST LOUIS 01

then sleet and freezing rain.

brrrrr....

the next day was warm and sunny... of course.

I heard about that...KC too I think, or maybe KC was just cold.

Clawgrabber said:
it snowed when i was in GA line for ST LOUIS 01

then sleet and freezing rain.

brrrrr....

the next day was warm and sunny... of course.

Providence '01 was pretty damn cold too. No snow, but it was real cold for october, standing outside in a windtunnel for 8 hours didn't help either.

Gonna be weird, not having BC in there...doesn't seem right, them in the ACC.

Yeah, definitely. It was always fun to hate on BC. They've got a real good team this year. Though they've had some run ins with the law. I saw a preseason poll that had BC finishing 2nd or 3rd behind Duke in the ACC.

Back
Top Bottom