Consider this the tailgating thread before the setlist party starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:ohmy: are you going? :hyper:

no--flights are still $450! and i knew i'd go crazy about not being at those shows--i had 2 GAs in my hot little hands at one point.

:scream:

ruffian said:

i might have already looked to see if i could catch a red-eye :reject:

90 GAs were dropped today! Unreal.

the MGM has what appears to be one of the smallest floors on the tour.. they probably were conservative with the intial amount of tix sold (as evidenced by their scarcity) and once they had the stage setup had room for a few more people...?

GibsonGirl said:
whore.gif
whore.gif
whore.gif

ruffian said:

if you were at MSG in the GA I'm sure you'd recognize her. She's been to quite a few shows.

I'm a GA virgin :reject: always been to nervous because I'm so petitie but my mood has changed after MSG I need one try in GA I"m too hyper for seats...I'm just worried if I didn't get into the ellipse I know I would be miserable :|

u2wedge said:

what's she look like?

medium height, slim, strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, attractive, and is usually one of the first 10 people in the GA. she was at all the chicago and NYC shows, plus Toronto, Pittsburgh, Detroit...

caragriff said:

save your $$$ for australia - it's right around the corner :)

:drool:
This is going to be hard to resist - hello tax rapid refund for next year - I really don't need to trade in the car just yet :shifty:

ruffian said:

no--flights are still $450! and i knew i'd go crazy about not being at those shows--i had 2 GAs in my hot little hands at one point.

:scream:

that's why I had to cancel Vegas... I was futily searching for a $99 deal with no luck... I thought Vegas was supposed to be a cheap trip?!

u2wedge said:

the MGM has what appears to be one of the smallest floors on the tour.. they probably were conservative with the intial amount of tix sold (as evidenced by their scarcity) and once they had the stage setup had room for a few more people...?
i think they also held back lots of tickets for VIPs who never claimed them.

U2Wedge, I've always gotten cheap tickets to Vegas, but airfares have been outrageous lately. :tsk:

I even had a free place to stay. Damn.

ruffian said:

medium height, slim, strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, attractive, and is usually one of the first 10 people in the GA. she was at all the chicago and NYC shows, plus Toronto, Pittsburgh, Detroit...

so she's rich, too? :wink:

ruffian said:

U2Wedge, I've always gotten cheap tickets to Vegas, but airfares have been outrageous lately. :tsk:

:hug:

it helps to have an adult beverage on hand

ruffian said:

I had a place to stay, too! That's what's killing me!

nurse chrissi said:

:drool:
This is going to be hard to resist - hello tax rapid refund for next year - I really don't need to trade in the car just yet :shifty:

i know...i need to come up with a class to teach over there real quick... then i'll totally dump my students and go on tour in Australia. :up:

ruffian said:

i know...i need to come up with a class to teach over there real quick... then i'll totally dump my students and go on tour in Australia. :up:

travel nursing in Austraila is looking like a sound idea right now:reject:

u2wedge said:

so she's rich, too? :wink:

:lol: not sure about that...most of us who have seen an absurd number of shows are mostly mentally ill :crazy: impulse-control problem.

ruffian said:

Is she the one I met who was sitting in your SUV in Chicago?

Back
Top Bottom