Confusing Ticketing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MKU2

Babyface
Ticketmaster is selling the following tickets for Denver

* Floor $49.50 (No row or seting details given)

Description

* Price level 3, 100 level seating Lower level, Reserved seating in the stands

Does anybody know where these tickets are located - Its not clear from the seating plan. From the description they do not appear to be GA standing tickets, but who knows!

I believe these are GAs, but cannot yet get Ticketmaster to confirm. It is very bizarre that they are still selling - but this is also an odd-ball show in terms of how it was added. This may be the first that U2 have actually had the chance to re-arrange their agreement and get the added GA tix for fans. Don't know for sure, though.

I bought them in hopes that they were GAs. Hard to say though...

But how could they be "reserved seating in the stands" and "floor".

The only other option, is that they are 100 level seats that will be assigned to you later? that are partial view.

Very, very weird though.

UPDATE:

I called ticketmaster, and these ARE GAs.

My section is FLOOR
and my row is GA9

Awesome!!!!!!

Ody said:
UPDATE:

I called ticketmaster, and these ARE GAs.

My section is FLOOR
and my row is GA9

Awesome!!!!!!

Awesome is right. I've got GA6 and it has been bugging the hell out of me all day trying to figure out what I've got. We are very fortunate to get these tickets when so many others have been screwed. See you at the show!

I know...

And I think the only thing that saved me was the messed up description that kept people and brokers? from buying them.

Damn you all!!!!

Man, now I really wished I had saved one of my codes. I bought tixs to New Jersey but three days later I sold them.

Congrats, though. I will be standing oh so comfortably next to my reserved seat.

Back
Top Bottom