Common Party People!!! - Oslo 7/27/05 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:

How can people love rap? :angry:

ask him.....i call rap anti-songs..like how there is anti-matter and matter, they destroy each other when they collide:wink:

LJT said:

i have been on a constant U2 binge for over the past two months....partly due to a lot of new stuff i never herad before since joining this site...and getting bootlegs, they have become a serious addiction:wink:

I am only just about coming out of it, starting to listen to other artists a good bit again.

I thought I was starting to come out of it many times. False alarm each time.

Bootlegs are amazing. :drool:

I've actually got a couple of packages of bootlegs I received while in the States that I need to play. Mmmmm, eighties goodness ... :drool:

U2Man was right. You didn't make a mistake U2@NYC! Sorry for the correction. It says Ulleväl stadium.

I wonder why they don't use it then. Maybe it's too small :confused:

Miringeltje said:

But you'd only have to mention your bed and everything would be OK again :wink:

:lmao:

A comfy bed and a pool table are redeeming!

LJT said:

ask him.....i call rap anti-songs..like how there is anti-matter and matter, they destroy each other when they collide:wink:

:lol: That is so wonderfully true.

kellyahern said:
8029a6ad.jpg

Sorry to say Axver, but this so means: V2!

Axver said:

I've actually got a couple of packages of bootlegs I received while in the States that I need to play. Mmmmm, eighties goodness ... :drool:

Bootlegs are amazing some songs i didn't particularly love til i heard the live version of them...One Tree Hill in particular i did not care much for, a day doesnt go by now with out me listening to one of the versions of it from the Dublin Lovetown concerts:drool:

Axver said:

I've been working my way through the tour bootlegs each night before I got to bed. Almost finished with London 2 :up:.

beachball said:
U2Man was right. You didn't make a mistake U2@NYC! Sorry for the correction. It says Ulleväl stadium.

I wonder why they don't use it then. Maybe it's too small :confused:

No problem. :wink:

Wow. Kinda wish it were that cool here. It's currently 95 F but it feels like 105. We need a sweaty smiley.

LJT said:

Bootlegs are amazing some songs i didn't particularly love til i heard the live version of them...One Tree Hill in particular i did not care much for, a day doesnt go by now with out me listening to one of the versions of it from the Dublin Lovetown concerts:drool:

Those Dublin versions are so incredibly amazing. :drool:

I didn't like Dirty Day until I heard it live. :rockon:

Nice slogan U2@NYC:wink:

My friend had the audacity to say that because bands use the same instruments in general that all their music sounds the same:ohmy: :madspit: :mad:

Of course he then holds Snoop/50 cent etc as lyrical geniuses :wink:

beachball said:

hmmm.... I hate to say it, but this IS Sweden!!

The swedish stadium Ullevi is here in this chart. If Oslo had Ullevi, I don't think U2 would be playing an ice stadium tonight.....

This is Gothenborg's subway!

Hahaha! I knew something had influenced me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom