code rejection...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is why i dont hold my breath
after my password has apparenlty been reset i now get this error when i try buy tickets:

"The password entered is not yet active for this presale. Please try back Wednesday 3/9 at 10am. "

it is wednesday the 9th 10am you fools, has been for 10 hours already!

basically its reading it as if i'm trying to buy prop tickets yesterday. just spent another hour on hold to fanfire who say that they only thing they can do is try reset it again and i should try again tomorrow.
this sux

digsy said:
"The password entered is not yet active for this presale. Please try back Wednesday 3/9 at 10am. "

Just tested my so-called "Unique Presale Code to buy tickets for the Fall Leg of 'Vertigo Tour" and got the same message as digsy, and it´s almost Thursday 3/10 already...unbelievable.

Btw, I´m from Brazil, and I just sent an email to Fanfire asking them if I will or will not be able to buy tickets through the presale, being from South America. Lets see what answer I get.

MT

fanfire reset my code twice last night

finally got tix this morning - GAs for washington
not quite what i wanted and i still think that i could have got the tix i wanted had i had the fair access to the pre-sale the day it started and not 24 hours later
but i'm still very gratefull for them especially considering they are GA's and it is a full day after pre-sale started that i'm able to get them.

happy days i guess

i just got home to 2 emails from fanfire... both with new re-activated codes.
when i got my tix today i just used the code i had originally which was fixed. i've also noticed that an old membership i had which still had the pre-sale code on the front page but also wasnt working yesterday is now (i used this opne to buy European tix)

so let me get this straight... fanfire have reactivated 2 of my codes, one a previously unused one and one and old used one AND given me 2 new ones :eyebrow: :evil:

My code was never reactivated after my first leg pre-sale order was cancelled. Also, my U2.com membership expires today - bye-bye U2.com!!!!

matt_tx00 said:
My code was never reactivated after my first leg pre-sale order was cancelled. Also, my U2.com membership expires today - bye-bye U2.com!!!!

Call Fanfire: 1 800 767 7160

Be persistent. You shouldn't have to, but it can work.

I just got a email from U2.com told me that my code is reactiveted and i'll be able to buy tickets tomorrow!!!!!!!:hyper:

hey matt in tx..your membership doesnt expire on March 12th...it does expires 3.12.05 but in international dating that = 12/3/05. My membership expires the very same day....

Back
Top Bottom