Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
ahhh the cat who hates me is a little whore anyway. she only likes men. :down:

my other kittie though...poor thing. :( he's fifteen and he can't keep any food down, which is why i don't like him in my room. but he still manages to come in here and leave me presents :cute:

Queen Bee said:

:love:

I'm not sticking around with you losers though.

Awww, please keep us company! I won't even call you Queen Babiscal. Promise! :shifty:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ahhh the cat who hates me is a little whore anyway. she only likes men. :down:

Is she the Queen Bee of your household? :tsk:

my other kittie though...poor thing. :( he's fifteen and he can't keep any food down, which is why i don't like him in my room. but he still manages to come in here and leave me presents :cute:

Awwww, the poor thing. :hug:

Axver said:
Is she the Queen Bee of your household? :tsk:
:lmao: yeah, she is. she was the baby for so long and she liked that. she bats at the two cats i adopted after i moved out and me, and man she can really smack you!

Awwww, the poor thing. :hug:
yeah, i feel bad for him. :sad: he lost like half his weight in the past year or so. :( but my mom said there's medicine we're going to put him on to help him keep his food down so hopefully he'll feel better soon :love:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: yeah, she is. she was the baby for so long and she liked that. she bats at the two cats i adopted after i moved out and me, and man she can really smack you!

:lol: Just like our Queen Bee alright. :tsk:

yeah, i feel bad for him. :sad: he lost like half his weight in the past year or so. :( but my mom said there's medicine we're going to put him on to help him keep his food down so hopefully he'll feel better soon :love:

Awww. I hope the medicine works. I love cats and it's so sad to see them suffer. :(

Gen. Chat said:

An army of disgruntled cats to eat the hobbits? :hmm:
I think the tabby in Khans photos can be the general, he looks disgruntled enough. :reject:

I have some Uruk-hai too, you know. :evil:

You crazy kids don’t party too hard. Sleep is an important part of life. Night everyone see you Monday for Charlotte.

pattip2000 said:
Before I go one question: when I get up will this thread still be going?

By then, it will have morphed into the Amphibious Landing Craft Appreciation Thread Of Interference.

pattip2000 said:
Before I go one question: when I get up will this thread still be going?
iiam.gif

NEWS JUST IN FROM CLEVELAND

The majority of concertgoers are yet to return to home or hotel rooms as they have flocked to see Bono singing to a streetlight a block away from the venue. After an hour long Vertigo, including a dramatic half-hour "feeeeeeeeeeeeeee[...]eeeeeeeeeeeeel", he has now passed through a Dirty Water snippet and is singing a new song, Street Of Blinding Lamps.

Axver said:
NEWS JUST IN FROM CLEVELAND

The majority of concertgoers are yet to return to home or hotel rooms as they have flocked to see Bono singing to a streetlight a block away from the venue. After an hour long Vertigo, including a dramatic half-hour "feeeeeeeeeeeeeee[...]eeeeeeeeeeeeel", he has now passed through a Dirty Water snippet and is singing a new song, Street Of Blinding Lamps.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gen. Chat said:

Thanks Khanada! Psycho Conan the Barbarian Grace Jones will take care of them! :rockon:

My last line of defence is the New Zealand All Blacks, and as they are gods, they are invincible.

YOU CANNOT WIN! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom