Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I'm totally going to do it! I'm only going to be this age once, so I might as well take advantage of my Adam-esque appearance while I can. I had my hair cut a few days ago and the hairdresser cut it so that it should 'fro out quite nicely.
you rock so much :up:

Halup said:
Timo, i got Sting to sign for me last week. He was doing a guest spot with Chris Botti at a small theater here so it was pretty easy to emet him.

:up:

LA is blessed dude, blessed with artists. But you sure do, do your homework to get them. But still, you need to get Nick, then I'll be impressed. :wink:

(or get Mark to forge his brothers signature :lol: )

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: although he doesn't even sing about tree slugs anymore. :( just about being rich and driving in his jag-yoo-arrrrr. r.i.p. sting :sad:

Sting is dead, only clones of Sting remain

although he might be cryogenically frozen like Adam was 1998-2004 :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Imagine NBC's 2006-2007 Thursday Primetime Line-up

8 - Arrested Development
8:30 - My Name is Earl
9 - The Office
9:30 - 4 Kings (or w/e song fills this spot if it flops)
10 - ER?

that could rival CBS
:hmm: too bad i only like arrested development out of all that. er has sucked the past season or so :happy:

still prefer cbs's monday night line-up but i'll watch ad over anything else :drool:

Halup said:

Try to get a photo with Adam when he comes out to meet fans. If you get a photo with Bono or The Edge, it will look like it's Adam with them, but only that Adam has been stuck in the early 80s while the others have aged.

:lmao: I'll have to make sure I meet them. I'm also planning on writing a booklet on setlists to pass on to them, because I'm a nerd like that.

Lets see :hmm: How much more til 1000 posts. :lol:

I feel like such a lamer counting down to a measly 1000, what a newb. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: too bad i only like arrested development out of all that. er has sucked the past season or so :happy:

still prefer cbs's monday night line-up but i'll watch ad over anything else :drool:

well it could draw ratings away from CBS's Monstrosity of a Thursday

I love the first 3, the 4th one hasn't debuted yet, and ER jumped the shark about 46 times since Julianna Margulies left

LemonMacPhisto said:
Sting is dead, only clones of Sting remain

although he might be cryogenically frozen like Adam was 1998-2004 :hmm:
ooooh, it'd be nice if regular old chap from newcastle sting came back to life one of these days. :( a gal can dream :sad:

:looks at her vinyls of police and sting and mourns:

catlhere said:
I feel like such a lamer counting down to a measly 1000, what a newb. :wink:

I'm wondering what I should do for my 20,000th post. :wink:

Axver said:

:lmao: I'll have to make sure I meet them. I'm also planning on writing a booklet on setlists to pass on to them, because I'm a nerd like that.

U2 and their crew are well aware of Pimm De La Jarra and his U2 Live book, so they may feel you are his heir to U2 setlist king.

Axver said:

You should do that...they'll either love it, or you'll get arrested :happy:

Queen Bee said:

Yes! :drool:

How did you fare with the Sydney sales? Did you get GA? :hyper:

Sydney I: 2 GA's
Auckland: 2 GA's (one of which may pay for my airfare :reject: )

It looks as though we may be doing a bit of a switcheroo with some friends and I may end up going to Sydney II instead of Sydney I though - its all good as long as I haven't given away my ticket to see Zoo Station. :)

Is your Spanish sufficient to navigate your way through Ticketmaster Mexico? :hyper:

LemonMacPhisto said:
well it could draw ratings away from CBS's Monstrosity of a Thursday

I love the first 3, the 4th one hasn't debuted yet, and ER jumped the shark about 46 times since Julianna Margulies left
i don't remember which one she is :reject: but i think i probably agree. so let's just say i do. :D

what's on cbs on thursdays that i watch? is that when criminal minds is on? this is all i watch on network television:
- arrested development
- how i met your mother (go ahead tease, i don't care. it's funny!)
- csi: miami
- csi: new york
- criminal minds

all i know is i watch csi:ny and criminal minds when my mom comes in and says "hey turn on channel three plz" :reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't remember which one she is :reject: but i think i probably agree. so let's just say i do. :D

what's on cbs on thursdays that i watch? is that when criminal minds is on? this is all i watch on network television:
- arrested development
- how i met your mother (go ahead tease, i don't care. it's funny!)
- csi: miami
- csi: new york
- criminal minds

all i know is i watch csi:ny and criminal minds when my mom comes in and says "hey turn on channel three plz" :reject:

CBS Thursday

8 - Survivor
9 - CSI: Las Vegas
10 - Without a Trace

She was Dr. Hathaway

gen179hr.jpg

Squeeze...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Halup said:

U2 and their crew are well aware of Pimm De La Jarra and his U2 Live book, so they may feel you are his heir to U2 setlist king.

I'm currently trying to decide exactly what to write. I mean, I want it to be interesting and I want to avoid telling them anything they already know. Odds are they wouldn't even read it, but ...

angelordevil said:

You should do that...they'll either love it, or you'll get arrested :happy:

:lol:

Or they'll just back away slowly and get their security to remove the weird guy with a 'fro.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh wow yeah...i don't watch television on thursdays then :lmao:

is it lame that i watch the two spin-offs of csi but not the original?

David Caruso makes me laugh as hard was listening to George Michael (not the Bluth) rap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom