Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:madspit: How about no!

This will do instead, my girlfriend Kate and I:

KandreCuteness.jpg

You make a cute couple. :up:

angelordevil said:

Is that short for BEER?

it's short for: Kickass Police Song That Would've Been One of Many More If Sting Wasn't Such a Jackass to the Andy and Stewart

Axver said:
I am quite seriously growing a 'fro so I can go as October-era Adam to my U2 shows next year. :rockon:
you are?! last i talked to you about it you sounded like you were just contemplating it!!!! :heart:

when your fro is all grown out, i want to see pics!

Halup said:

I can only imagine how emotional it must have been to see Neil and Nick together. When you mentioned Joey earlier, i didn't realize it was Joey Waronker. I hope we get a new Neil album next year.

That totally reminds me! Nick obviously hasn't played live lately, and so about 10 songs into it, while Neil is tuning his acousitc and everyone is waiting he just yells out off mic in his best Liverpool accent "I've Got Blisters On My Fingers!!!!!!!!!!!", everyone starts balling with laughter.

The new Neil album will own if Love Is All That Remains is anything to go by, best song never recorded. :yes:

Tim also has a new album next year according to a newspaper article last week. Exciting times. :hyper:

WIll you be heading to Mexico?

Timo, i got Sting to sign for me last week. He was doing a guest spot with Chris Botti at a small theater here so it was pretty easy to emet him.

Axver said:

I am quite seriously growing a 'fro so I can go as October-era Adam to my U2 shows next year. :rockon:

that is totally awesome

and one thing I've learned today, never make fun of mullets, you never know who has had one and is ready to kick your ass

Love Plus One :drool:

I burnt this cd for my mom's birthday, she loved it so much, it was her favorite 80s album and she lost her cassette

LemonMacPhisto said:
it's short for: Kickass Police Song That Would've Been One of Many More If Sting Wasn't Such a Jackass to the Andy and Stewart
:drool:

i liked sting solo though :( up until recently, when he started making songs for rich people™ :sad:

Halup said:
Andre, you do have a resemblance to Adam Clayton.

It was funny in Boston, after the show on 24 May had ended, these guys near me exclaimed "hey, look, it's a young Adam Clayton!"

Come next year, I'll have grown a 'fro, I'll acquire a horrid bright green sweater like the one Adam wears for the Stories For Boys performance on Irish TV on 15 January 1980, I may even try to make my glasses look Adam-y, then I'll make a bass guitar out of cardboard and string, practice an accent, and have loads of fun being André Clayton. :hyper:

bono_man2002 said:

:evil:

Well nobody will be watching it soon :sad:

That show is too awesome to end so prematurely, it will be picked up either on Showtime/HBO or NBC

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool:

i liked sting solo though :( up until recently, when he started making songs for rich people™ :sad:

I loved Sting from 1984-1994, but after that, he's just gotten too I'm More Spiritual and Rich Than You, Let's Sing About Tree Slugs in Tanzania

KhanadaRhodes said:

you are?! last i talked to you about it you sounded like you were just contemplating it!!!! :heart:

when your fro is all grown out, i want to see pics!

I'm totally going to do it! I'm only going to be this age once, so I might as well take advantage of my Adam-esque appearance while I can. I had my hair cut a few days ago and the hairdresser cut it so that it should 'fro out quite nicely.

Axver said:

It was funny in Boston, after the show on 24 May had ended, these guys near me exclaimed "hey, look, it's a young Adam Clayton!"

Come next year, I'll have grown a 'fro, I'll acquire a horrid bright green sweater like the one Adam wears for the Stories For Boys performance on Irish TV on 15 January 1980, I may even try to make my glasses look Adam-y, then I'll make a bass guitar out of cardboard and string, practice an accent, and have loads of fun being André Clayton. :hyper:

Try to get a photo with Adam when he comes out to meet fans. If you get a photo with Bono or The Edge, it will look like it's Adam with them, but only that Adam has been stuck in the early 80s while the others have aged.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I loved Sting from 1984-1994, but after that, he's just gotten too I'm More Spiritual and Rich Than You, Let's Sing About Tree Slugs in Tanzania
:yes: although he doesn't even sing about tree slugs anymore. :( just about being rich and driving in his jag-yoo-arrrrr. r.i.p. sting :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

showtime sucks for cancelling dead like me. they can kiss my ass now. :mad:

hbo or nbc though... :hmm:

Imagine NBC's 2006-2007 Thursday Primetime Line-up

8 - Arrested Development
8:30 - My Name is Earl
9 - The Office
9:30 - 4 Kings (or w/e song fills this spot if it flops)
10 - ER?

that could rival CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom