Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

I was planning to go around the back and get my vinyls signed: Woodface (Nick), True Colours (Tim), Temple Of Low Men (Neil), Conflicting Emotions (Ed). But by the end of the gig we were all really keen too kick on. So I passed. Sad really as the apparently came out very quickly and everyone had a big laugh.

Nick acknolwedged me at the festival with a hearty thumbs up though.

I did manage to meet the members of Evermore though, where we discussed all things New Zealand, Finn and U2. :drool:

You'll be able to get Neil and tim pretty easily in the future. nick is the toughest as he lives in Dublin still as far as I know. I need him on about 15 items I started already with Neil, Mark, Tim or Paul.

LemonMacPhisto said:
"Hi fans :wave: "
does the pic look like this:
oldman0jl.jpg

:hmm:

Timo, how do you like Bic Runga? I asked Axver earlier his thoughts on her.

Axver has a photo or drawing of himself (I believe) on his site. He has the link to it in his posts.

Queen Bee said:

:hyper:

Awesome! :up: You should've discussed Muse too :mad:

:reject:

Only so much time.

But they do have Muse in their iTunes Store playlist! And as well of all things Hawkmoon 269! :ohmy:

I knew they were into U2, but shit. I bet even U2 have forgotten they wrote that. :up:

George Michael...rapping...

excuse me while I laugh my entire fucking head clean off

I met the guys in INXS again last week at a signing. I got the new cd fullt signed, plus was able to add Tim to my Listen Like Thieves LP, so it's now fully signed by the 5 remaining guys.

timothius said:

Yeah it was pretty common from Frenzy -> True Colours and then on the reunion tour (best version).

I also have a version of Neil solo, sort of taking the piss out of his brothers song lying around somewhere.

I can't think of any Finn album that hasn't been played live really.

I ask just because most of my top Enz songs were in that Homebake setlist. Hermit McDermitt's probably my favourite Enz song to not be there.

timothius said:
:reject:

Only so much time.

But they do have Muse in their iTunes Store playlist! And as well of all things Hawkmoon 269! :ohmy:

I knew they were into U2, but shit. I bet even U2 have forgotten they wrote that. :up:

Holy shit. That's fucking awesome :drool:

I wish I had imported Evermore's album to my iPod before my computer died :sad:. Oh, and thanks again for recommending them, I really enjoyed their album :up:

Halup said:
Axver has a photo or drawing of himself (I believe) on his site. He has the link to it in his posts.

Actually, no, that's not me, but a drawing of the character my screen name comes from, Amak Axver. Let me dig out one of myself ...

see, the problem with Wham! was one guy became enormously popular and the other one didn't

Andrew Ridgeley went places, and he is now known by all

George Michael...no one's heard of him since 1987...:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom