Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I miss COBL and LAPOE rotating as openers. :sad:

But at the moment, I can say I was at the last show ever opened by LAPOE! :happy:

LAPOE live :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

At pittsburgh, it might've been the loudest thing i've ever heard! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Halup said:
The only Oils album I don't have is this newly released live cd and dvd of those Sydney shows from the early 1980s that came out last year. Have you guys seen or heard those?

:wave:

Hi guys. It's been a while.

It's The Best Of Both Worlds. It's the Goat Island gig with an early Metro gig, completely remastered (both video and audio). I've only seen/heard the DVD's but they are great... Goat Island especially. You can live without them though.

Cheers.:wave:

12.gif
12.gif
12.gif

Axver said:

The setlist parties for those early concerts were really exciting. :drool:

I'm still real happy I got into the dress rehearsal concert. I staked out the LA Sports Arena all 3 days U2 were there and was determined to get into the show. On the night before, one of our group had it setup to sneak us in for $50 each on the day of the show. Luckily before the show, Bono came over and talked to us and said the plan was to get the crowd in. True to his word, everything worked out well and we saw the tour opener for free.

WOW!™:bono:

Including the other stream. I've had to been listening to music. (live and not) for like 5 hours! :huh:

Halup said:

I'm still real happy I got into the dress rehearsal concert. I staked out the LA Sports Arena all 3 days U2 were there and was determined to get into the show. On the night before, one of our group had it setup to sneak us in for $50 each on the day of the show. Luckily before the show, Bono came over and talked to us and said the plan was to get the crowd in. True to his word, everything worked out well and we saw the tour opener for free.

:envy:

Now that rehearsal, what a unique setlist it proved to have!

Lila64 said:
do we need to continue in another part of the forum? Like Lemonade Stand or JustTheBang&Clatter? :hmm:

I think a subforum should be made just for the setlist parties. :drool:

Axver said:

:envy:

Now that rehearsal, what a unique setlist it proved to have!

I was able to keep my streak of attending U2 tour oepners alive. That brought me up to 3, with Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo. I also attended the San Diego shows, so I have it covered if there's any debate over what was really the opening night for Vertigo.

I saw the Elevation tour finale and if Vertigo ends in Honolulu, I'm hoping to attend it as well.

KhanadaRhodes said:
wow, we're almost due for another thread! :shocked:

We really have talked a lot!

Speaking of another thread, a new Survivor round is nearly here. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom