Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

No offence to Miroslava...but I find it horribly annoying that Bono keeps pulling the same women out of the crowd. He should strive to find different people!

Once you have had your chance...that's it!

Cherish that opportunity and clear the way for others!

I don't think he does it on purpose :shrug: He is obviously drawn to these women, for whatever reason. Half the time he probably doesn't even realize that it's the same woman...I'm sure he doesn't remember every person he danced with :) And it's not like a girl could say no when Bono picks her to dance!! :lol:

I don't understand why U2 would use a cover in place of one of their own songs. Really, I don't.

pepokiss said:
why they keep on playing that song?... is it good at all?

why not... WGRYWHorses full?... or THE FLY :angry: :rant:

I don't know. I like it and all. But I would still like to hear another U2 song instead of a Lennon song, as great and important as he was. I just like their material better. But hey, if U2 is having fun, thats all that matters! :wink:

I'd really like to hear Instant Karma in Portland.

If they ever bring back People Get Ready (with or without a guitar-playing fan onstage), I'm going to roll my eyes until they fall out of my head. Dull, dull, dull song ... at least the way U2 does it.

I agree with you too catlhere :up:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until the End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Instant Karma
21. Yahweh

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
cry.gif

but do not worry, I have my handy "Old British Actor-Away Spray" for you

I'll throw it over

LemonMacPhisto said:
Edge's falsetto makes me want to have a high pitched voice again

the only falsettos I ever try:

"LE-MAWN!"
*edge's lines from stuck*
"SHE TAKE MY MONEY, WHEN I'M IN NEEEEED"/Jamie Foxx's part from Gold Digger :reject:
ask someone to kick you in the balls

you'll get a falsetto again :wink:

pepokiss said:
why they keep on playing that song?... is it good at all?

why not... WGRYWHorses full?... or THE FLY :angry: :rant:

Well its a non U2 song, I imagine it would be good in small doses....

and Yes!!, bring back the fly. drop WOWY, or at least rotate it , then the encore can be

UTEOTW
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

GibsonGirl said:
I don't understand why U2 would use a cover in place of one of their own songs. Really, I don't.

Nor do I. I'd rather they play their own material.

GibsonGirl said:

Did they do covers at other tours. Wasn't Satellite of Love a cover. I really liked that performance. :drool: That's a cover I wouldn't mind them singing again.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ask someone to kick you in the balls

you'll get a falsetto again :wink:

I'll also get a tremendous pain in my testicular area

and no prob w/ the spray

I used it when I was being stalked by Hugh Grant...:shudder:

GibsonGirl said:

me either. I have to say, I'd be a little disappointed to hear a cover (there are a few exceptions though) They have SO many songs, why do they have to do someone else's? It's fun a few times, but not every night! I was even upset when they did Vertigo x2 at one of my shows!

I loved Satellite of Love, but no way can Bono do that amazing falsetto anymore. :sad:

Oh, the ravages of age.

sami0201 said:

I don't think he does it on purpose :shrug: He is obviously drawn to these women, for whatever reason. Half the time he probably doesn't even realize that it's the same woman...I'm sure he doesn't remember every person he danced with :) And it's not like a girl could say no when Bono picks her to dance!! :lol:

I think he does recognize some of the women, and he asks them to dance more than once because he knows that they'll dance and not freeze on stage or anything...although it gets annoying when it's the same person...but who would refuse Bono? I was a bit annoyed in Buffalo last night, that the girl stayed up for WOWY...she was pefect for MW...it just would have been nice to give some other girl another chance :(

The only cover I'm really keen on is All Along The Watchtower. Desire --> All Along The Watchtower owned several continents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom