Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:

And I find it awfully ironic that someone who complains that the band isn't changing their setlist enough has used the same argument for months.

I think it's safe to say that we're all open to others' opinions, but we get your opinion by now. You don't have to complain every single time they play With Or Without You, or something else you think needs to go.

I kind of agree. I think we all pretty much know that you're gonna be pissed when Electric Co doesn't show up after Elevation and WOWY follows Mysterious Ways.

The Manics released their latest album last fall, just before U2 released Atomic Bomb, but it did not get a US release. You have to get it as an import.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Me:

spartacus9pn.png

Spartacisto?

:giggle:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

And I find it awfully ironic that someone who complains that the band isn't changing their setlist enough has used the same argument for months.

I think it's safe to say that we're all open to others' opinions, but we get your opinion by now. You don't have to complain every single time they play With Or Without You, or something else you think needs to go.

:yes:

okay, thank you to the multiple sources for the streaming tonight!

She sounds tired...like she's overtired and hasn't slept in 4 days or something.

I was just listening to a WGRYWH live from ZooTV... any chance you could put that on a possible stream?

Halup said:
Axver, what did you think of Manic Street Preachers' Lifeblood album? I thought it was right at the top for 2004. A real beautiful album.

I don't have it, I'm afraid. :reject:

k, it won't let me connect to gorman's stream since queen bee is still connected. well, that's okay, i can do it through my ip.

my post-party crap:
http://66.61.42.103:8000

Thanks to the streamers and texters and everything elsers!

I feel like I should apologize for stating my dislike of WOWY because of the bad vibes, but I can't apologize for stating an opinion.

If I ever said something like, "WOWY is horrid and awful and stoopd, and if you like it, you're weeeeeeird!", then that calls for an apology.

:wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:

That is the luckiest girl I have ever met. :up:

After Khelia and that other one who has been pulled up like 15 times!

I just wish he would spread the wealth. I would love to see like YOU pulled up. And by no means is this directed at Miroslava...I am happy for her. She has done such amazing things for U2 fans along the way...and seeing her in action coordinating that Detroit1 "non-exsistant" GA line was amazing...including directing traffic. I just would like to see other women have the opportunity to have the experience. :shrug:

Yes...I am complaining about U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom