Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember they used one of those revolving disco ball to shine light out on the crowd during One Tree Hill. It was used to nice effect.

wenda said:

Keep your ass unbeaten please... :shame:

of course, I really don't see the good in fighting anyways

whereas with love, you can find something to drive your life with, and someone to share it with you know?

Axver said:

Well, sorry, but I'm not voting. I really don't care about online polls, they don't prove much.

Oh, come on, it's always nice to see U2 topping any Best band list. :shrug:

Axver...come on...like you're doing something better than supporting U2 right at this moment..

All online polls prove are whose fanbase can spread a link to the most people. :shrug:

Hi All! Got back from Buffalo this afternoon... awesome show... the 'Lennon Campaign' got a lot of positive reaction leading into the show... a lot of people had heard about it which I thought was pretty cool. Handed out 50 or so signs and actually saw a few of them held up at one point of the show, but overall they never got any cohesive action.. oh well, it's the thought that counts...

Rumor had it that Maggie was near me in the ellipse! How close were we?! Why didn't we say hello?! Met a really cool guy in line; has anyone met Simon? He's been to over 40 shows and had a ton of awesome stories to tell about his touring experiences. He was going to Cleveland tonight.

If anyone wants to know which person I was, I was with the group handing out free pizza in the GA line and Alison made a remark about it.

Buffalo did not let me down... great show and it's interesting in hindsight to see that the band barely made it there on time... you could never tell they were cold off the plane.

And I picked up an empty package of 'Ernie Ball' guitar strings off the ellipse floor... does anyone know if Edge or Adam uses these? There WAS a soundcheck in the afternoon, for those that were wondering, but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

BIG props to U2 staff for forcing HSBC staffers to move the GA line indoors. What I was envisioning as the worst part of the day actually turned out to be a highlight! Cool stuff and good times.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo

and I've been voting...

Is our sound dropping out a bit... :(

LemonMacPhisto said:

of course, I really don't see the good in fighting anyways

whereas with love, you can find something to drive your life with, and someone to share it with you know?

Are you sure you're 14? :cute: lol

Axver, do you have the One Tree Hill single? That insert with the photo of the tree witht eh lyrics printed over it was real cool.

wenda said:

Are you sure you're 14? :cute: lol

last time I checked, lol

at school I have a Sadie Hawkins Dance coming up, and I really hope my self-esteem doesn't drop to an alltime low

the girl I've liked off an on (think kind of a Winnie Cooper/Topange-type) has a boyfriend she really likes

I'm the bestfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom