Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

I liked acoustic Desire. And I loved Out Of Control. :up: But what about Elevation Fly? :drool: :heart:

Actually, acoustic Stuck is pretty nice live. :)

I can barely listen to acoustic Desire, considering how watered down it is from the amaaaazing Lovetown Desire with shredding solo. :drool:

Out Of Control was kinda ruined by Bono's excessively long role-playing in the middle. That was cool only when he kept it short. Elevation Fly was seriously awesome though. Dropping that on the third leg did not help those shows.

I find Stuck to be a bit of an embarrassment. I only listen to it for Edge's gorgeous singing at the end.

wenda said:

Ahhh, you mean you haven't seen it on those TV type things? LOL. Yeah, me neither. Does Much Music not show it? That's just wrong :shame: ! Much sucks sometimes.

I should throw eggs at it next time I walk by it.

Heh yea. I had been watching to see if they were going to premiere it, but I haven't seen it yet. Been checking MuchMoreMusic as well as they usually have a place where you can vote to get your song played.

The last time I saw a U2 video on Muchmusic was for SYCMIOYO I think. Grrrr!

skjuls said:

Amy and I are confused............................

While my son tries to turn off her computer.........

Spoobing, as taught to me by a beautiful bevy of cheerleaders, are when girls punch each other in the boob, or flick em with plastic spoons bent back

I'm bored with SBS too. I've turned down the stream for a while. :wink:

That being said, I never have a bored moment when I'm actually at the show. I had a tiny moment at New York, but that was more due to the fact that I thought I might pass out for a few minutes. :yikes:

U2Girl1978 said:
Is it blasphemy to say I'm sort of bored with SBS? :reject:

Not in the slightest. Another song that could use a break, though I think Bullet should go first.

Imagine if this part of the political set involved Please and Crumbs instead. :drool:

Axver said:

I can barely listen to acoustic Desire, considering how watered down it is from the amaaaazing Lovetown Desire with shredding solo. :drool:

Out Of Control was kinda ruined by Bono's excessively long role-playing in the middle. That was cool only when he kept it short. Elevation Fly was seriously awesome though. Dropping that on the third leg did not help those shows.

I find Stuck to be a bit of an embarrassment. I only listen to it for Edge's gorgeous singing at the end.

Lovetown Desire is amazing. Actually, everything Lovetown is amazing. :drool:

God Part II, Desire...I could go on and on. :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Spoobing, as taught to me by a beautiful bevy of cheerleaders, are when girls punch each other in the boob, or flick em with plastic spoons bent back

Oh. Sounds like some fun that we will not be partaking in...

My son Joshua is too much for both of us to handle.

This is kind of random, but does anyone have any bootlegs of 5/17/05, 10/14/05, 11/22/05, or 12/7/05 or know how I could get them because u2tourrents doesn't work for us???

RavenBlue said:

Heh yea. I had been watching to see if they were going to premiere it, but I haven't seen it yet. Been checking MuchMoreMusic as well as they usually have a place where you can vote to get your song played.

The last time I saw a U2 video on Muchmusic was for SYCMIOYO I think. Grrrr!

I don't watch Much enough to see their videos. So I have them all on my trusty little computer, lol.

U2Girl1978 said:
Is it blasphemy to say I'm sort of bored with SBS? :reject:

Is everyone bored with everything? :|

ISHFWILF, SBS, Beautiful Day, Pride, One, etc.

I say, go casuals, boo the elitist hardcores. I'll listen to the casual stuff any day.

-sits and pops in a Best Of CD alone-

TheBrazilianFly said:
Is this the fourth night in a row that they play Gloria? The Electric Co. might be better but still that's so fucking awesome. :up:

Yep, first time it's been done four shows in a row since 1987.

Why isn't The Electric Co. a staple any more? :sad:

If I went to a show and they didn't play Pride, I think I'd be a little tinsy bit disapointed. I'm sure folks who have gone to shows have heard it enough, but for a first time concertgoer, I think that song is a must hear.

Axver said:

Not in the slightest. Another song that could use a break, though I think Bullet should go first.

Imagine if this part of the political set involved Please and Crumbs instead. :drool:

That would be such a droolworthy set... :drool:

On another note, this crowd sucks! :(

catlhere said:
I say, go casuals, boo the elitist hardcores. I'll listen to the casual stuff any day.

Well, come now. Just because I'm bored with a few songs doesn't make me elitist. Just different than you.

Hard to be definitive with the stream but Bono does seem to be in great voice tonight. :yes:

Sounds like he's brought a young girl on stage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom