Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
POPmart came to Winnipeg too bad I didnt know who U2 was at that point in my life.

Sadly they will probably never come back :sad:

RavenBlue said:

That's okay. Fortunatly I have been able to see it online. Beautiful video. Thanks for the offer though ;)

Ahhh, you mean you haven't seen it on those TV type things? LOL. Yeah, me neither. Does Much Music not show it? That's just wrong :shame: ! Much sucks sometimes.

I should throw eggs at it next time I walk by it.

daygloeyes2 said:

Personally, I like the Elevation bootlegs best. In the 1st and 2nd legs there seemed to be a bit more variety than the 3rd leg though.

The 1st leg was much better, though it was still plagued by the acoustic set of boring doom, and the encores all tour stank. And it didn't help that they played Stuck every night.

I'm starting to go off this tour's sets too. ISHFWILF, Stuck, WOWY as regulars? :yawn:

blueyedpoet said:

so, chuck norris doesn't like black people?

just kidding, i feel bad for having fun with other people's statements when i don't know the people...well not that bad

I thought you were messing around :wink:

or just didn't take any medication today

LemonMacPhisto said:
khanada's got my back, represent!

*slaps self to regain sense of being white*
laugh.gif

circa1992 said:

Oh, sorry...I posted it on the last thread. It said "your music and faith is a blessing to our family" I was there with my mom, dad, and brother (it was his first concert).

that's beautiful Sarah
3.gif

uppitycrip said:
axver - wasnt third leg elevation just seemingly a way to heal a nation, i remember how the sets sounded remarkable back when they were current - 10/25 espially

Apparently people found them healing. :huh:

I find them agonisingly boring. By choice, there's about only five songs I play per show.

Axver said:

The 1st leg was much better, though it was still plagued by the acoustic set of boring doom, and the encores all tour stank. And it didn't help that they played Stuck every night.

I'm starting to go off this tour's sets too. ISHFWILF, Stuck, WOWY as regulars? :yawn:

I liked acoustic Desire. And I loved Out Of Control. :up: But what about Elevation Fly? :drool: :heart:

Actually, acoustic Stuck is pretty nice live. :)

With Or Without You won me back last night. But, that might be because Bono sang it right in front of me (okay, to the girl on stage, but he did stop right in front of me to sing it. I can read a little in to that, can't I?)

uppitycrip said:
axver - wasnt third leg elevation just seemingly a way to heal a nation, i remember how the sets sounded remarkable back when they were current - 10/25 espially

oh lapoe! yay!

I was at 10/25 Elevation (actually all three 10/2001 NYC shows), while the whole grateful for the respite from everything vibe was there from the audience, taking that away neither that show or 10/24 were particularly stellar - the band was very tired.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday

Hi Skjuls!!! :wave:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I'm the associate editor of a national literary magazine published on our campus, and we had interns for the first time this semester. It completely spoiled me. I want interns in the rest of my life now, too. :wink:

Where do I sign up for one of those? Interns sound like fun :yes:

10/25/01 - yeah!

05 - dunno...i d/l like an insane man...
sbs! ok, i could do without hearing this...and yes i like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom