Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
I'm surprised I'm hungry. My friend and I had a late lunch after the movie at PF Chang's.

:drool: PF Chang's ... :drool: So good ...

oh man...:drool:

The best Chinese (or Japanese? :reject: ) food ever

LemonMacPhisto said:

Chinese, I think, although it might be one of those Pan-Asian deals, where it's a little bit of everything.

I usually order the same thing, so don't pay much attention to the rest of the menu ... although I'm ready to try something else now. The crispy honey chicken is so delicious. Mmmmm...

LemonMacPhisto said:

I had PF Changs once in California on vacation and I stil get a little teary thinking about it :drool:

They should branch out into Canada...it would be so gooood :drool:

Thanks Khan! You rule, baby.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i think you're the only person who'd like that :sad:

if they don't, fuck em, it's ur stream :wink:

and thanks for playin Gone

My impersonation of Bono from Sarajevo: "I'LL BE UP WITH THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*coughs up bit of lung*Nnnn..."

3 PLEBA highlights of last night's show:

1. Early in the show, people were hitting around these giant balloons. One made it into the ellipse. Edge saw it, and his face absolutely lit up--the biggest, goofiest grin I've ever seen from him. He must've thought it was a beachball!

2. Adam flirted with every single person in the arena for the entire show. He was so playful and had so much swagger, as if he was saying, "I am Adam Clayton. Look at me, please." During Beautiful Day, he saw someone trying to take some pictures of him, and kept posing and making faces for the camera, for like half of the song, which was funny to watch.

3. Bono kissed Adam on the cheek at the start of Streets. I jumped up and down and screamed; the guys on either side of me looked at me strangely. Fun times. :wink:

It was a difficult lunch. While I was drooling over my food, I was looking out the window at the Borders across the way and drooling over the thought of buying books.

But being so close to Christmas, wiser heads prevailed, and I didn't go in. Plus, I have to save my pennies for Portland! :hyper:

corianderstem said:
There's a wonderful consignment shop (loads of nice clothes and furniture) in my neighborhood, and last year, at the same time I was considering buying myself nice bookshelves, someone brought in two Ikea shelves. They are now mine. My precious .... :drool:

Hi Amy :hug:

Attachments

• gollum.jpg
    gollum.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 52
corianderstem said:

Chinese, I think, although it might be one of those Pan-Asian deals, where it's a little bit of everything.

I usually order the same thing, so don't pay much attention to the rest of the menu ... although I'm ready to try something else now. The crispy honey chicken is so delicious. Mmmmm...

You order what I order all of the time:drool:

great minds think alike :D

LemonMacPhisto said:
if they don't, fuck em, it's ur stream :wink:

and thanks for playin Gone

My impersonation of Bono from Sarajevo: "I'LL BE UP WITH THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*coughs up bit of lung*Nnnn..."
:hmm: mayhaps i should play some dd :hmm:

you're welcome :D awwww, now i wish i'd played the sarajevo performance! :lmao:

LemonMacPhisto said:
You order what I order all of the time:drool:

great minds think alike :D
i like the crispy honey shrimp :hmm:

ooh and the sweet and sour chicken. gotta love faux-chinese food! :drool: i do eat the real shit sometimes, but i'm a sucker for some tasty sweet and sour chicken. :drool:

RavenBlue said:
I seem to remember my mother getting me a Cabbage Patch kid when I was little, they were really flying off the shelves back then. Come Christmas morning, all I was interested in was the box. :giggle:

Hey everyone,
I just got here, I’m babysitting tonight and just go the kids to bed, I’m just catching up on what I’ve missed, and I had to comment on this post. The year cabbage patch kids were really hot my mom couldn’t get one for us kids, so she made each of us one. It’s a million times more special than one than the store bought one I eventually got, even more so because she died when I was 13.
Ok I’ll be back after I finish reading the last 10 pages.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
3 PLEBA highlights of last night's show:

1. Early in the show, people were hitting around these giant balloons. One made it into the ellipse. Edge saw it, and his face absolutely lit up--the biggest, goofiest grin I've ever seen from him. He must've thought it was a beachball!

2. Adam flirted with every single person in the arena for the entire show. He was so playful and had so much swagger, as if he was saying, "I am Adam Clayton. Look at me, please." During Beautiful Day, he saw someone trying to take some pictures of him, and kept posing and making faces for the camera, for like half of the song, which was funny to watch.

3. Bono kissed Adam on the cheek at the start of Streets. I jumped up and down and screamed; the guys on either side of me looked at me strangely. Fun times. :wink:

And Bono seemed to be in a really good mood last night. And Adam was indeed all 'hi, please admire my svelt figure in this hot outfit' LOL

Khanada, found any
x1pbglk-vqL4Buu6ZJtauYRcfvClL6w-xQe.jpg

For your stream yet? :wink:

And :drool: @'Please'

catlhere said:
Khanada, found any
x1pbglk-vqL4Buu6ZJtauYRcfvClL6w-xQe.jpg

For your stream yet? :wink:

And :drool: @'Please'

I will bash my screen repeatedly with a tackhammer if Trapped in a Closet Parts 1-437 are played

Wow - PF Changs sounds so delicious from the way you guys are describing it. I'm pretty sure we don't have it in Canada, or at least in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom