Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

ISHFWILF wasn't played at any of my three shows in Boston and I hadn't even thought about that fact until the song become a regular in Europe, if that tells you anything about how much I did (not) miss it.

ISHWILF was always in my Top 5 for U2 songs

and was the song that I loved alot before I even knew U2 sang it

so that might swing me over to the "ISHFWILF pwns you and your mother" category

now Beautiful Day is a song that underwhelmed me

ISHFWILF was the first U2 song I ever heard, when I was 8 years old. I missed it in the spring, so I'm glad that they're playing it regularly now. I could do without Bono's speech before it, but I could do without Bono's speeches before most songs, I think :reject:

For the record: we got our first "wow" after Beautiful Day last night :wink:

Beautiful Day is hit or miss for me. If I hear it in the right mood, it's outstanding. Otherwise, I can take it or leave it. I enjoy it in concert, but it's not a highlight for me.

I'm blaming the Institute for the war in Iraq

yes, you heard me

it was all Gavin Rossdale and his sweaty head's fault

One song I wasn't expecting to like live was acoustic Stuck. I hadn't heard any of the bootlegs from the 3rd lef(no net access at home :madspit: ) so I had no prior impressions of it. But I wound up liking it. It was beautiful. :up:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
My ears hurt today :huh:

I'm going to blame it on Institute

I liked them when they were called Bush...even the original guitarist, drummer and bassist ruled harder those dudes. Gavin always rules :drool:

Lila64 said:
Hi redkat :wave: - hope you are feeling better

Nice to see you Sarah! Care to elaborate on what your Hartford sign said? :sexywink:

Hey, my Hartford sign said: "Your music and faith are a blessing to our family" I was there with my mom, dad, and brother (it was his first concert).

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome :) :hug:

should i send them to your aol address?

i know everyone's e-mail address :D :D

yes please, send it there :wink:

you have no idea how happy that has just made me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom