Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose U2 soundchecked today?

Though the lack of a soundcheck yesterday didn't stop them from playing The Ocean for the first time in over a month ...

catlhere said:

:mad:
kanye.jpg

"LemonMacPhisto doesn't care about black people."

:mad: :mad: :mad:

did you know catlhere was responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire?

mmhmm, tis true :wink:

Gen. Chat said:

'kay :sigh:
I wonder if they'll play Vertigo tonight. :hmm:

I heard from this guy who has a brother who knows a girl who's boyfriend said they might replace Vertigo with Mofo... :drool:

How's the stream sound? My sound on my PC has issues, so I won't tap into the stream unless it sounds pretty good.

wenda said:

I heard from this guy who has a brother who knows a girl who's boyfriend said they might replace Vertigo with Mofo... :drool:

who's the boyfriend? Bono?

if it is, Don't Believe Him!!!

Axver said:
I don't suppose U2 soundchecked today?

Though the lack of a soundcheck yesterday didn't stop them from playing The Ocean for the first time in over a month ...

Did hear that they actually did overnight last night in Cleveland :shocked: so they would've had the time...

corianderstem said:
I don't know anyone who thinks U2 sucks ... I guess I'm too old to be hearing that from the teeny-boppers. :wink:
this was back in 1997, so i guess that had something to do with it. plus, my town was one of those cities with embarrassingly low ticket sales.

KhanadaRhodes said:

this was back in 1997, so i guess that had something to do with it. plus, my town was one of those cities with embarrassingly low ticket sales.

wasn't most of America like that? :huh:

corianderstem said:
How's the stream sound? My sound on my PC has issues, so I won't tap into the stream unless it sounds pretty good.
i can actually make out what's being played so it's better than it's been in the past.

thanks livluvbootlegmusic and got philk? for providing us with sweet, sweet audio tonight :bow: :heart:

One of these days I'll call the folks at Dell and see if we can figure out why the sound is so wonky on my computer. :(

They didn't soundcheck yesterday? I heard bits and pieces of Love and Peace, City of Blinding Lights, and One yesterday, though I guess that could've been the techs getting ready.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed that they chose Gloria and The Ocean over The Electric Co. and I Will Follow. Edge was awesome during Until the End of the World, but The Electric Co. is his shining performance this tour.

corianderstem said:
One of these days I'll call the folks at Dell and see if we can figure out why the sound is so wonky on my computer. :(

maybe you have a small enchanted animal or a leprechaun living in your computer tower

it happened once to a friend

but I think he was pretty high off something

KhanadaRhodes said:

i can actually make out what's being played so it's better than it's been in the past.

thanks livluvbootlegmusic and got philk? for providing us with sweet, sweet audio tonight :bow: :heart:

this sounds pretty good so far (keeps fingers crossed). I think the zoo's connection is not too good tonite :shifty:

:bow: to LivLuv & Phil :bow:

LemonMacPhisto said:
wasn't most of America like that? :huh:
worse than most. they won't come back here now. :( even after bono was here last year to receive a civil rights award and bullshitted about how this is his favourite city. suuuuure it is, bono. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom