Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
i don't even have it :happy:

and you already made me one :wink:

You could play some Porcupine Tree! :happy:

I could make you more sets! :hyper:

:mad: THIS IS NOT PROG!!! :mad:

Vertibango pwns you and your mom

and forces you to do slave labor on its large plantation of fields of fresh garlands and herbs

and makes you form a family band!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:heart:

yes, that's one of my favourite split enz songs :drool:

When they played the Homebake Festival here at the start of the month, they played it and in improvisation stripped it back completely to the bassline for about 20 bars completely dark and everyting. Best concert moment ever. :combust:

I must go, dinner awaits, great show, no setlist bitching tonight I suspect. :wave:

timothius said:
When they played the Homebake Festival here at the start of the month, they played it and in improvisation stripped it back completely to the bassline for about 20 bars completely dark and everyting. Best concert moment ever. :combust:

I must go, dinner awaits, great show, no setlist bitching tonight I suspect. :wave:
oh wow :drool:

enjoy your dinner! :wave:

Axver said:
You liked the PT stuff didn't you? :rant:
:uhoh:

OOOOOOO we got the samuel beckett poem thingy/streets?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

one of my favorite performances of it ever. the auld lang syne one is awesome too. and boston DVD. omg streets is the bestest.

:hyper:

YAY STREETS!
-jumps up and down-

catlhere said:
OOOOOOO we got the samuel beckett poem thingy/streets?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

one of my favorite performances of it ever. the auld lang syne one is awesome too. and boston DVD. omg streets is the bestest.

:hyper:

YAY STREETS!
-jumps up and down-

glad ur happier:)

Khan was great too so I am going to hire her to remote DJ a party for me sometime..

I need to find myself a skill that Axver needs to take advantage of so he and LMP can make me a set too

*plottingsmiley*

There really should be warning posts saying that there will be no show streaming setlist parties!

I missed it and I am sad. SAD SAD SAD :sad:

Back
Top Bottom