Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

Same here. But my excuse is valid - I was soaking up the sun on the beautiful beaches of Hawaii!!

Now that I'm back to the gloom and rain of Vancouver, I'm glad to hear there are parties planned for the future. I'll be there if I can!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

Glad that you had a good time :)! Where did you stay and how did you like it? I need opinions of places to stay if U2 tours there :wink:.

Is there going to be a party tonight for New Year's Eve? :dancing:

Hi guys :wave:

must start getting all girl pretty for tonight but hopefully the party will continue early into the morning hours

will then come back and post while tipsy :drunk: (it only really takes a couple of glasses of wine :reject:
)

I don't think there's anything planned for tonight.

If I knew how to make a stream/setlist I would for all my posting chums, but alas i am teh newb. Happy New Years ANYWAY!

i luvs u all! and thats SO nice -huggles interference-

Happy New Year everyone....well in 2 hours...lol

I just got back from seeing a movie...:)

And my next door neighbours dog keeps barking...because my neighbors are gone...great New years eve with a yapping dog...:huh:..and i wanted to take a nap...:(..been working all day ...at least my parents are coming over later.. :)

:hmm:

New Year's Eve Coundown Thread :hyper:

I can't wait til the 3rd. But now, I'm off to play some Pokerrrrrr. :love:

kellyahern said:
Whenever someone sets off some fireworks outside, my cat freaks out :reject:.
ScaredCat.jpg

RavenBlue said:
Oh there isn't a fake setlist party tonight? Okay, Happy New Years everyone :)
There could be, but only if we had no stream, and just a fake setlist. :sad:

Oh well, we can wait!

kellyahern said:

:lol:

The return of Dick Clark to this year's New Years show is inspiring some "unfortunate" signs that people are holding in Times Square(especially to the warped minds of my sister and I :giggle: ).

So far we have seen:

"I :heart: Dick"

and

"Me + Dick = kiss at midnight"

:lmao:
yes, I'm 12 :reject:
"Hooray for Dick on New Year's!" :love:

Diane L said:
Yesterday about 9 am EST, I heard on the news that it was already New Year's Day in Australia. My first thought was "Axver's going to see U2 this year!"

:happy: I can't wait! Only two and a half months now! :hyper:

kellyahern said:

Glad that you had a good time :)! Where did you stay and how did you like it? I need opinions of places to stay if U2 tours there :wink:.

Hey kelly - sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. Didn't check this thread for a few days.

As for as where I stayed, we have a timeshare at one of the hotels in Honolulu, right on Waikiki Beach. It's not the most wonderful hotel, but I hardly cared, since I was never there - I was always on the beach. It's called the Imperial, and it's very close to the beach. Not sure about rates, since my parents footed the bill. The hotel is perfectly fine - it's just not anything swanky. I'm sure if you look online, you can probably find rates and stuff.

There are a lot of beautiful hotels right on the beach, but I'm sure they're pretty pricey.

Hope that's somewhat helpful for you! :) Let me know if there's any other info that I can help you out with. I'm very familiar with the area, etc.

Same goes for anyone else who's planning on going there. I'm glad to help out! :)

Back
Top Bottom